Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 16

cfb T3 velocity histo indi

mladen:
Abot the "Original" parameter :

The original refers to the way how T3 is calculated.

If you set it to true then original Tim Tillson (the inventor of T3) calculation is used. If it is set to false, then the Bob Fulks/Alex Matulich variation (faster calculation) is used

I implemented histo + mtf support in the cfb T3 velocity indi.

cfb Bollinger Bands ?

Hi mrtools,

I am still in process to analyze my EA embedded cfb IFT of RSI indi. Meanwhile it seems that I implemented a coding error.

Besides I ask myself whether it is possible to implement a cfb Bollinger Bands, where cfb is applied next to the used MA also to the standard deviation. In particular it would be great to have a cfb version of the adaptive lookback bollinger bands.

Boxter

Posted something similar here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page21

Boxter:
Hi mrtools,

I am still in process to analyze my EA embedded cfb IFT of RSI indi. Meanwhile it seems that I implemented a coding error.

Besides I ask myself whether it is possible to implement a cfb Bollinger Bands, where cfb is applied next to the used MA also to the standard deviation. In particular it would be great to have a cfb version of the adaptive lookback bollinger bands.

Hi Boxter,

Couldn't get the cfb bollinger bands to ever look right, but possibly you or someone can use these its cfb adaptive averages envelopes with mtf, alerts, and arrows. The envelopes themselves are cfb adaptive as are the price zones.

Cfb adaptive volume flow ...

This one is made at the request of Boxter

It is the cfb adaptive version of volume flow indicator (this one : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/93/volume_flow_indicator.mq4 )

From what I see, making a volume flow adaptive makes it a bit "nervous" so parameters should be examined how to treat them. If you wish this one to work the same way as the original just set the minimal and maximal period to same values and it will work without adapting

Here is a comparison of the 2 with default parameters :

Cfb adaptive Volume flow indicator.mq4

Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to make the Cfb adaptive Volume flow indicator.mq4 indicator MTF?

Thank you

Daniel

Multi time frame for cfb adaptive volume flow ...

Daniel

Here you go :

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to make the Cfb adaptive Volume flow indicator.mq4 indicator MTF?

Thank you

Daniel

cfb adaptive CCI ?

Hi mladen,

is it possible to create a cfb adaptive CCI indi ? I couldn't discover it yet.

Thanx !

Boxter:
Hi mladen,

is it possible to create a cfb adaptive CCI indi ? I couldn't discover it yet.

Thanx !

Hello Boxter,

Did a cfb adaptive cci, also did a smoothed version.

cfb adaptive cci - normalized ?

mrtools:
Hello Boxter, Did a cfb adaptive cci, also did a smoothed version.

Hi mrtools, these indis look great ! Is it also possible to create normalized versions ?

Reason: