Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 5

Mrtools

May you put on the web. the last 2 indicators of the last pictures ??

Or if you have "TEMPLANTE" ...better

Thanks.

Files:

mrtools

i mean this 2 indicators :

jurik Rbci2 bands

&

Rbci on jurik bands

Thanks.

alternate ichimoku cfb

Alternate Ichimoku with look back controlled by cfb the external parameter SSK adds bars back to cfb calculations, also added mtf and alerts which goes off when histo's start to change color.

adaptive cci tdi

This is TDI on smoothed Cci on Cfb mtf and alerts, the smoothed is jurik smoothed, on the cfb and cci can use either double smooth jurik or regular smoothed jurik, on both, but can be controlled separately by cfbsmoothdouble for the cfb and ccipricelinedouble for the cci, the ccismoothlength and phase and cfbsmoothlength and phase are used so both the cci and cfb jurik smoothed can be controlled separately.The alerts and arrows work when the cci cross the middle band which is a ma of cci of sorts.

Files:

The Blue Line indicator

mrtools:
This is TDI on smoothed Cci on Cfb mtf and alerts, the smoothed is jurik smoothed, on the cfb and cci can use either double smooth jurik or regular smoothed jurik, on both, but can be controlled separately by cfbsmoothdouble for the cfb and ccipricelinedouble for the cci, the ccismoothlength and phase and cfbsmoothlength and phase are used so both the cci and cfb jurik smoothed can be controlled separately.The alerts and arrows work when the cci cross the middle band which is a ma of cci of sorts.

Hi mrtools, the blue line indicator in the main frame seems interesting, Can I send me a copy? My eMail is youjc@hotmail.com.

Thanks a lot for your works.

Sunday

Sundaymemo:
Hi mrtools, the blue line indicator in the main frame seems interesting, Can I send me a copy? My eMail is youjc@hotmail.com.

Thanks a lot for your works.

Sunday

Hi Sunday,

Posted the indicator here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686 post # 40, you will need the cfb adabtive wpr smooth indicator posted there in your indicators folder, for it to work!

Hi MrTool ,

Is it possible for you to code BB MACDNRP on CFB adaptive with arrows just like you did with WPR,CCI versions.Many thanks.

mrtools

Mrtools,

What we have to do, to put a "Stop Loss", not as far (but skinny), in "Project 1a EA.

Thanks

biddick:
Hi MrTool , Is it possible for you to code BB MACDNRP on CFB adaptive with arrows just like you did with WPR,CCI versions.Many thanks.

Hi Biddick,

Had thought of this awhile back, but with CCI and WPR am replacing Wpr and Cci periods with the Cfb, not real sure how to do this with the fast and slow ma periods of BB Macd,being 2 separate periods.

mrtools

Hello,

Could you make 2 indicators name :

"macd cfb adptative mtf [parameters12/26/9]" width macd 4 tipe 0= normal, 1= zero lag, 2 =rsi[14], 3 = Momentum[14], 4= CCI[10] and Balls when cross line zero ??

and

"Stochastics cfd adaptative"[parameters5/3/3]

Thanks

Reason: