Trend Master 2000 (0 trans fat!) - page 5

And last one :

RiffRSIrecoded is grey = NO TRADE !

What's happened with you bertbin ? Your blood was full of what ????

bertbin:
And last one :

RiffRSIrecoded is grey = NO TRADE !

What's happened with you bertbin ? Your blood was full of what ????

Interesting approach... I will give it a try, thanks...

Update

Hello all,

Hopefully you are finding some degree of success with this set-up. Even in the recently choppy conditions, it continues to do well. The GBPUSD is still the strongest pair. I have been trading only the GBP crosses over the past 2 months and my net is +1482 pips (GBPUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY and GBPAUD). The GBPAUD is a big player in the group providing over 500 of the pips.

If you have been testing/watching/using this system, please share your results or feedback, thanks...

riffster:
Hello all,

Hopefully you are finding some degree of success with this set-up. Even in the recently choppy conditions, it continues to do well. The GBPUSD is still the strongest pair. I have been trading only the GBP crosses over the past 2 months and my net is +1482 pips (GBPUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY and GBPAUD). The GBPAUD is a big player in the group providing over 500 of the pips.

If you have been testing/watching/using this system, please share your results or feedback, thanks...

Hi Mr. Riffster,

Can you share this system with your setting from your trade ???

Thank you so much Sir'.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Please can you share your indicators & template,bertbin? Thanks!

vladv:
Please can you share your indicators & template,bertbin? Thanks!

Hi, they are attached on the first post?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179607

5 Minute System

Well,

After 6 months of testing, this system works very well on a 5 min time frame. The 1 hour is still doing great, but the 5 min system will appeal to day traders and possibly scalpers? Donno...

Same rules and indicators as the 1 hour (here), but a few different settings here and there. I've attached a template to this post. You can wait up to 10 candles for RSI confirmation (very important), but... the trades with instant confirmation tend to do better with a higher winning %. Also, only trade during active markets for best results. I was using this during the Euro-US times. About 2am EST to 1pm EST each day. I don't trade during the Asian session, but based on historical charts, it didn't work as well during that time.

All of the other usuals; avoid news, work with pairs that have smaller spreads and wait for a slight pullback before entering (don't just rush into each trade, wait for a 2 - 5 pip pullback before entering.

Practice makes perfect... I was testing with: EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDUSD

Indicator Files

Hello all,

Still some confusion about the indicators based on emails and pm's... The "indicators" (Mq4) + a 1 hour "template" are attached on the first post.

(Click here to download the indicators)

The post just above this one has a "5 min template" for these indicators. The settings are very close. If you are new to MT4, the templates are using to load a set of indicators + a preset of settings. Put the indicators in your /program files/mt4 broker name/experts/indicators folder and your templates in your /program files/mt4 broker name/templates folder. The close and re-launch MT4 (you must do this or the new indicators won't compile) and select the template from your "Templates" menu. The Template will automatically load the indicators with the required settings... whew, that's a lot of typing, lol...

Hopefully that will answer any questions?

I am putting one of your indicator on my historical chart on AUDJPY

kind of good looking in my 15M

in non-live chart , it seems to be no trade area for me , so it is kind of very good

xx3xxx:
I am putting one of your indicator on my historical chart on AUDJPY

kind of good looking in my 15M

in non-live chart , it seems to be no trade area for me , so it is kind of very good

Yeah, it works well on the 15 & 30 frames too, but the longer term results suggest that the 5min and 1hour seem to be the best. BUT... as mentioned, I only tracked 3 pairs. So it's very possible that some of the other crosses might do better in different time frames. Please let me know if that pair continues to perform well...

Reason: