Trend Master 2000 (0 trans fat!) - page 6

Thank you...

I not a very good coder, lol... I'm a hack copy-n-paste(r) with a little of my own code, so I can imagine that it might be a mess...

This system has potential, if used with price patterns.

It just needs that extra tuning especially on the 5min.

ukcool:
This system has potential, if used with price patterns. It just needs that extra tuning especially on the 5min.

Actually, you don't need anything else. I tested for almost 6 months. Just remember to only trade during the Euro and US sessions. Avoid slow market conditions and you will do fine.

riffster:
Actually, you don't need anything else. I tested for almost 6 months. Just remember to only trade during the Euro and US sessions. Avoid slow market conditions and you will do fine.

Good one, my friend.

That looks pretty good and what's up in sideways, it's still OK?

fxmate:
Good one, my friend. That looks pretty good and what's up in sideways, it's still OK?

Sideways will work on the 5min setup as long as you are trading during the Euro and US sessions. Even sideways markets have volatility. I picked pairs with higher daily ATR's + lower spreads. Spreads can make a big difference when day trading...

the 4X code has been cleaned up -- 32 people has downloaded it [gone now]

hope that few downloader could improve the code and make it even better -- this is a clear Actually, amongst the 2 indicator that I post in this reply

I like the R one , rather than the F one

the F one, I post it as it was -- it just give too many SIGNALs in LIVE trade

EXIT SIGN indicator that you might have downloaded

enclose another MQ4 that I use it in 1hour -- but don't like it that much -- it seem to be an suggestive ENTRY or EXIT sign indicator-- maybe you could make it more reliable, imagine , that you could find another indicator, when that indicator give a GOOD SIGNAL, find +15 and -15 pips range (30) , then see whether this one would give a white Exit signal within that 30 pip range , then you could re-write the code to give a NEW SUPER GOOD SIGN

my proposed logic is like this, if you try to learn how to code in MQ4, this is good beginner codes to get your HANDS ON approach to it

riffster:
Sideways will work on the 5min setup as long as you are trading during the Euro and US sessions. Even sideways markets have volatility. I picked pairs with higher daily ATR's + lower spreads. Spreads can make a big difference when day trading...

Cool ! keeping an eye on it, thanks , mate.

Files:
pic_1.gif  7 kb

fxmate:
Cool ! keeping an eye on it, thanks , mate.

Yes, you have the source code. Just change the colors to match your preferred background color...

riffster:
Yes, you have the source code. Just change the colors to match your preferred background color...

I've changed it already,

That's great. Thanks again.

xx3xxx:
the 4X code has been cleaned up -- 32 people has downloaded it [gone now]

hope that few downloader could improve the code and make it even better -- this is a clear Actually, amongst the 2 indicator that I post in this reply

I like the R one , rather than the F one

the F one, I post it as it was -- it just give too many SIGNALs in LIVE trade

EXIT SIGN indicator that you might have downloaded

enclose another MQ4 that I use it in 1hour -- but don't like it that much -- it seem to be an suggestive ENTRY or EXIT sign indicator-- maybe you could make it more reliable, imagine , that you could find another indicator, when that indicator give a GOOD SIGNAL, find +15 and -15 pips range (30) , then see whether this one would give a white Exit signal within that 30 pip range , then you could re-write the code to give a NEW SUPER GOOD SIGN

my proposed logic is like this, if you try to learn how to code in MQ4, this is good beginner codes to get your HANDS ON approach to it

Sorry, just noticed your update... I didn't see/download your modified files. Yeah, if you set the indicator to be more aggressive, your get a ton of head fakes and other issues. The settings that I provided, were tested over a 6 month period. They are about as tight as I would go with this setup... but it does work...

Reason: