Trend Master 2000 (0 trans fat!) - page 2

I will try to use these indicators on smaller timeframes as well,and I will post my results!

riffster:
You are welcome. So you got the files working? I still can't replicate your error.

Nope..I didn't...may be perhaps I am working on MAC

vladv:
I will try to use these indicators on smaller timeframes as well,and I will post my results!

Yeah, there might be a better "filter" for the short term trades. I was using a 20 MA, but it cut off a lot of my big winners. An MA might work for short moves as the exit signal.

riffster:
Yeah, there might be a better "filter" for the short term trades. I was using a 20 MA, but it cut off a lot of my big winners. An MA might work for short moves as the exit signal.

I am using presently RSI filter that works similarly...and those signals work nice on 1 min frame with a proper SL strategy....

Problem Also

Ok.... hope file is attached....

I am also experiencing one color (RED) for this indicator. Signal arrows are appearing on the chart. Correct Symbol selection.

Also, the Prices as displayed on the chart with each arrow appear to be posting twice... making me dizzy.

I am on a PC with XP Pro and build 225

Files:
doc2.zip  26 kb

Pava:
I am using presently RSI filter that works similarly...and those signals work nice on 1 min frame with a proper SL strategy....

Hmm, I will try that with some micro minis... scalping can be fun to pass the time when monitoring swing trades...

webicknell:
Ok.... hope file is attached....

I am also experiencing one color (RED) for this indicator. Signal arrows are appearing on the chart. Correct Symbol selection.

Also, the Prices as displayed on the chart with each arrow appear to be posting twice... making me dizzy.

I am on a PC with XP Pro and build 225

It looks like the changes work. I just got a PM from another trader with the same issue. I think it was the indicator name? donno, but the new version seems to do the trick. He used the included ex4 files too (fyi). The new files are at the front of this thread and here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179607/page2

Pava:

Are you using a standard RSI to filter or a custom indicator? Do you mind sharing your settings (got a few PM's, thanks...)

I'm also getting only red bars from the RSI indicator.

thx,

todd

riffster:
You are welcome. So you got the files working? I still can't replicate your error.

piptaker:
I'm also getting only red bars from the RSI indicator.

thx,

todd

A quick fix until I can recode the indicator (I still can't replicate the error, so I will just recode it), there are 6 custom colors:

Top to bottom in the settings panel if using my template -

• Lime
  • Lime
  • Lime
  • Red
  • Red
  • Red

That will force the colors to update properly... I'll have a fixed version posted soon. I need to find a coder that can replicate the error...

Reason: