Trend Master 2000 (0 trans fat!) - page 4

Nice

Hi,

When I put the riffster_trend indicator on the chart, only shows me the last 5 signs, you can modify to show a little more history?

ankero:
Hi, When I put the riffster_trend indicator on the chart, only shows me the last 5 signs, you can modify to show a little more history?

You can just change the "bars_back". Either from the platform side or from the code. I have it set as-is because it can get laggy if you have several charts open and pulling a lot of history (the initial load time).

Wonderful system Riffster. Put an Ema 125 and Slope Direction Line = 156 pips in 12 hours... And I stop a bit scary... But pips ins the pocket are.. pips in the pocket !

Seems that yours indis are working quite well in TF15

Now waiting the next arrow...

B

bertbin:
Wonderful system Riffster. Put an Ema 125 and Slope Direction Line = 156 pips in 12 hours... And I stop a bit scary... But pips ins the pocket are.. pips in the pocket !

Seems that yours indis are working quite well in TF15

Now waiting the next arrow...

B

Cool, I'm glad that you found a set-up that works. If you don't mind, plz post a template of your settings so other can test...

Ok will do it by the day.

For the last 12 hours 224 pips (not pipettes) and could be 304 (TP on EUS at 1.4735 middle PP)

Only problem to with the arrows: to wait ! Iwill show you that EMA's and Slope "ring the bell" of the next arrow...

Hasta

Bert

Working for you Riff...

In the meantime could you "think" about an alarm (sound + visual) in Riffster_Trend indi when arrows appears ?

At least 2 alarms in the first candle at arrow 2 alarm at the next candle after arrow

Nope ! There a Slope Trend with alert. Put it on (200) and match arrow(s)

Here it is : Slope Direction Line Alert

(220) will alert you 1 to 3 bars BEFORE arrow

Hope it's help

Bert

Files:
gbchriff04.gif  49 kb
04rifster02.tpl  102 kb

Ah ! Ah !

Sometimes we learn more from our disaster that from our victory

This a trade made yesterday night

Totally nuts !

Why ?