Trend Master 2000 (0 trans fat!) - page 7

Poll Update

Here is a snap shot of the poll results as of: July 06, 2010

It's interesting to see how the poll changes over time. The MA's still hold the lead, but the RSI and MACD are closing in, lol... When I first posted this thread, I thought that "I code my own" would beat every thing. Just goes to show that the "basic indicators" still work?

I posted stats from Sept 2009 (here) - RSI had the most votes... then...

I posted stats from Oct 2009 (here) - the MA's took the lead...

Files:

JPY Crosses

Hello all,

I got a long PM (on another forum) from someone that is using this on a 30 min time frame with all JPY crosses: USDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY, CADJPY and AUDJPY and NZDJPY.

She claims that it works very well with the 1 hour settings and has been using this for many months. Does anyone have any feedback? I like the idea of the 30minute (get in faster) and if all the JPY pairs work, then lots more trade set-ups to work with. Anyone that has used this for more than 3 months, please post...

Cool, thankx...

see the above riffster Q on JPY pairs

will it work ?

-- --

my answer on the +25 pip method [ not the method in this thread used ], when compared the last day, and during a certain up or down trend, I think the historical chart of most JPY , show that it works, some people choose day high and day low, I choose certain time, then set LO on the following day

Reason: