Aggressive scalp ea - page 72

bradwelsh:
Hello Konker,

I have been searching for ver 1.1 and even this version has

versions within versions. Can you attach the version you have

working?

TIA

Brad

Here it is. It was posted last year from madcedar. I use TP 4, SL 200, Maxtrades 30, EUR/USD only with 0.01 Lot and withTF 5 Min. Always only in one direction depends on the 4Hr. Maintrend. Tested with 4 Brokers, 2 one with 4 Digits. Actually trade one Broker in Real-Account (Micro) with 4 Digits.

konker:
Here it is. It was posted last year from madcedar. I use TP 4, SL 200, Maxtrades 30, EUR/USD only with 0.01 Lot and withTF 5 Min. Always only in one direction depends on the 4Hr. Maintrend. Tested with 4 Brokers, 2 one with 4 Digits. Actually trade one Broker in Real-Account (Micro) with 4 Digits.

Thanks Konker,

I will give it a try.

Can someone explain how to set the Stop-Loss automatically on this EA?

With the SL at 200? don't you think this might cause big dd's?

I'm having issues using this EA with oanda, and fxcm on demo accounts. I know they are 5 digit brokers, but multiplying values by 10 or not, seems to make no difference. It makes alert sounds like it is opening orders, but none are ever opened. Are there some special settings someone knows for brokers these days, or am I just handicapped? I did a search through the forums in case this had already been asked, but no dice.

Thanks in advance.

Good Results With Escape .. this is the setup..

SL: 500

TP: 200

TS: 40

Lots: whatever depends your account.. maybe 0.1 or 0.01 or 1

Max Lots: just 3

Good results in extrategy tester in M1, M5, m15, m30

Alpari.. 03 january to 18 february 2011

Have a goo day mates!

Robert from Paraguay!

Somehow the information for the order is being rejected by the broker. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is the lot size. Try a lot size of 1 just to see if it works. Failing that there is going to be a new version of the ea very very soon and it should fix almost all issues with getting to order sent to the broker. Another problem you could have run into was having no margin left to trade with.

hoisijd:
I'm having issues using this EA with oanda, and fxcm on demo accounts. I know they are 5 digit brokers, but multiplying values by 10 or not, seems to make no difference. It makes alert sounds like it is opening orders, but none are ever opened. Are there some special settings someone knows for brokers these days, or am I just handicapped? I did a search through the forums in case this had already been asked, but no dice. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, i've been trying constant different things over the last few days with different brokers, thank's very much for the response. I tried changing the lot size to 0.01, 0.1, and 1, never any orders opened. I've been learning the mql4 language in my free time (I am a programmer for a living), and I can never open orders on alot of different brokers with this EA, even though it makes the order open alert sounds all the time like it is.

I've tried it with SmartTradeFX, Oanda, FXCM, and others so far with new demo accounts of various sizes (so I know they had the margin to buy or sell).

I even tried changing around the comments fields and other various things. I wish there was documentation for each trader about how they want the OrderSend() function to be formatted with values, because it is obviously not universal for 5 digit traders.

I'm sure it's just one or two values that they have problems with for whatever reason, but I can't track it down.

Thanks again for any thoughts.

Reason: