EA not executing order when running on Live or Demo Account!

Ok I need help here, I have several Ea`s and I can`t get them to work on MT4 Oanda Platform. I have used the same EA`s with other brokers and it worked fine no change of code. Just loaded them and ran them. But no trades at all.. I contated Oanda and they said they can`t help me with this issue. How ever if you select ask manuel confirmation the order window pops up for order confirmation. I also tried the setup on differant computer. I also did a reinstall of mt4. One of the EA`s I downloaded it from here it is called Sell_Buy scalper_agr .

I don`t know what to do or where to go next.. I am considering changing brokers again.. I sure hope someone had this same issue that has been resolved.. Please help if able!

Thank you in advanced!!!!!

Hi,

I am in the same position, I downloaded the sell_buy scalper_agr to try my broker. It is a STP broker (GoMarkets). I have the backtest right but no trade are running..

Do I have to change some codes???

Thank you for your help.

Thank you very much, I guess it is due to the fact that we can't execute trades and TP or SL in the same time in the trading box,

Cheers

Reason: