Aggressive scalp ea - page 79

samson2:
HI all

saya sudah test EA ini sangat bagus..tetapi terlalu banyak open posisi sehingga kalau deposit kecil harus pintar setting lots..saya mencoba demo di instaforex.apakah bisa escape ini di setting jangan terlalu buka posisi sehingga pemodal kecil bisa memakai EA ini

terima kasih

geblek narsis tenan nganggo bahasa Indonesia

ester:
Hallo all scalper maniak..

i was thinking of how to reduce this agresive scalp.

let say this EA aim to follow trend. we know that trend has its strong. our questions is, what should we do if the trend is going to weak and reverse ? will we give it to SL?

i have another idea, for example we use cross 2 MA, let say go short. when 2 MA almost cross for go long, this should we do.

we put 2X, or 3X from the original lot. we know that first lot ( short) is goint to end, and trend going to start go long, then the composition is like this:

0.1 sell -- -50

then we against by open

0.3 buy -- 65

and we got +15. close by hedging system.

then escape continue with the true direction as Indicator said.

etc and etc

anyone can make/modify the EA. we will named it Escape-AntiLoss or ScalpHedge or ....

Easy to reduce the Agresife, Just decrease your maximum trade become only 1, I guarantee the agresife will be reduce

Escape criteria

Hi Guys,

Could someone say what are the criteria of entring the market in Escape MaxOrder EA ?

Thanks,

Fixy

Not working on Instaforex

Hello, does anybody know why es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1.06 will not show up as an expert to choose inside mt4 with the broker InstaTrader??? I have placed the corresponding files in Include and Library and it works fine with Alpari UK!!!!

Really guys, I have yet to come across a decent "agressive scalp ea".

Have to admire your constant efforts though.

amburadul:
geblek narsis tenan nganggo bahasa Indonesia

cinta indo....wkwkwkw

Aci

samson2:
HI all

saya sudah test EA ini sangat bagus..tetapi terlalu banyak open posisi sehingga kalau deposit kecil harus pintar setting lots..saya mencoba demo di instaforex.apakah bisa escape ini di setting jangan terlalu buka posisi sehingga pemodal kecil bisa memakai EA ini

terima kasih

Cinta Indonesia boleh, tapi kalo bisa dibuat bi-lingual jekk..

could you retype in English Bro..

escapee

tradefx:
For 5 digit brokers, multiply the first 4 parameters in input settings by 10 or simply add 0(zero) to it.

This happened to me but I think it was because the balance was too low to open the number of trades it wanted it.

Reason: