Aggressive scalp ea - page 78

Hello

I am new in this thread and I would appreciate any advise on the settings for Escape v1.06. Currently my settings are:

T/P : 5

S/L : 200

lot size : 0.2

max num order : 10

max orders per symbol : 3

max buy orders per symbol : 1

everything else is at default settings. I am using demo account with deposit $1000 with a 5 digit broker , what do you think of my settings? My main worry/concern is the S/L, do you think it is too much? If default setting for T/P S/L is 10, 200 , and I use T/P 5, should I reduce S/L to 100?

I would be grateful for any assistance..Thank!

Bongo:
U are asking for entry rules...

Well, I was asking olimpia, but thanks anyway.

Read with attention..this..

Always have a profit... doing the hedge scalp.. Escape nned to work in order..A ..B..C

A..--------buy 0.1 at price 1.00500 (this lot ESCAPE EA order)

C---------BUY STOP 0.3 at 100500 (Escape EA must add this pending Order again)

B.. --------- Sell 0.3 at price 1.00450 (was first a sell stop order)

Try the EA lilyth going to hollywood to understand how escapeEA could work.

I thought it was concluded that the Escape EA was terrible?

madcedar:
Here is version 1.06 of Escape. This version has a better time filter where up to three trading times may be enabled. This version also has solid trade placement code that should make error 130 a thing of the past (except when back-testing as the code is not used during back tests).

Installation:

Open the zip file and place the files in the following locations:

es_capelast_reversed_ECN_v1.06.mq4 into the metatrader\experts\ folder.

LibOrderReliable.mq4 into the metatrader\experts\libraries\ folder.

LibOrderReliable.mqh into the metatrader\experts\include\ folder.

TradeContext.mqh into the metatrader\experts\include\ folder.

Good luck.

Hello guys.. anyone can help me how to put MM risk in this version of EA?

Risky EA, this EA will put ur account at risk. Newbies be warned.

shilox:
Yes i still the stochastic that way. Attached is the the version I use.

Hi, First off I would like to thank you and all the guys who is working on escape EA to make it best. I am new to FX trading. I have uploaded your maxorder strategy tester report, this ea could be the best, except it has very bad draw down at the end it sucks up all the profit. Is there a way to stop it, put a stop loss on it, so it will make little stop losses and continue on with next market trend. I would be happy to donate. I don't know anything about mql programming. Please get back to me with changes, all versions of escape ea after so many tweaks has the same problem, I checked on strategy tester, the only way to do it, some how tweak it for stop loss, either by mql or some settings.

Thanks,

Manoj

PavelRus:
Hi, i cannot do test... is it 4 digits?

use this code:

double dXPoint=1;

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| expert initialization function |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

int init()

{

if (Digits==3||Digits==5)

{

dXPoint=10;

}

if (Digits==3||Digits==5)

{

dXPoint=10;

int SLIPPAGE=SLIPPAGE*dXPoint;

}

return(0);

}

execmanoj:
Hi, First off I would like to thank you and all the guys who is working on escape EA to make it best. I am new to FX trading. I have uploaded your maxorder strategy tester report, this ea could be the best, except it has very bad draw down at the end it sucks up all the profit. Is there a way to stop it, put a stop loss on it, so it will make little stop losses and continue on with next market trend. I would be happy to donate. I don't know anything about mql programming. Please get back to me with changes, all versions of escape ea after so many tweaks has the same problem, I checked on strategy tester, the only way to do it, some how tweak it for stop loss, either by mql or some settings.

Thanks,

Manoj

Stop trying to show your backtesting on here IT IS USELESS!!!! It has been reiterated MANY times to you on here that this EA and probably all its variations up till now are meant to be traded in SEMI-AUTOMATIC FASHION......

This means you go in and choose SELL ONLY or BUY ONLY depending on what direction you think the currency will be heading next.

If you are correct in your decision, you will reap huge rewards..... if not, you will have large losses until you are able to get the TREND direction right.

reducing loss using hedge on escape

Hallo all scalper maniak..

i was thinking of how to reduce this agresive scalp.

let say this EA aim to follow trend. we know that trend has its strong. our questions is, what should we do if the trend is going to weak and reverse ? will we give it to SL?

i have another idea, for example we use cross 2 MA, let say go short. when 2 MA almost cross for go long, this should we do.

we put 2X, or 3X from the original lot. we know that first lot ( short) is goint to end, and trend going to start go long, then the composition is like this:

0.1 sell -- -50

then we against by open

0.3 buy -- 65

and we got +15. close by hedging system.

then escape continue with the true direction as Indicator said.

etc and etc

anyone can make/modify the EA. we will named it Escape-AntiLoss or ScalpHedge or ....

Reason: