Aggressive scalp ea - page 76

Bongo:
This EA will not work on ECN brokers. Bongo

ok, Bongo. i will start testing now!!!, please do you have any sugestion about the setting?

100Pips

blessedsmart:
ok, Bongo. i will start testing now!!!, please do you have any sugestion about the setting?

I'm using M5.

Setting-It is up to you, how big account, etc.

u have to modify OrderSend()....

etc.

Bongo

Bongo:

u have to modify OrderSend()....

etc.

Bongo

hello Bongo, please what modification should i do on the OrderSend().... ?

blessedsmart:
hello Bongo, please what modification should i do on the OrderSend().... ?

Just do your home work.

I posted codes.

Bongo

Bongo:
Just do your home work.

I posted codes.

Bongo

Bongo,

Could you please adjust the 100pips ea to make it work on AlpariUK? As I'm not a programmer, I didn't succeed to make it work properly.

Many thanks!

Ordersend

Bongo:
Just do your home work.

I posted codes.

Bongo

As I'm not a programmer, can Bongo or somebody modify the 100pips ea to make it work on AlpariUK?

Thanks.

upload new one with 5 digits

hello all,

i could not make the ea work on broker with 5 digits and 2 pip take proft. can some help out another one that will trade 5 digits with 2pip take profit and stop loss of 60pip?. pls test it and upload it here for all

ATC ECN Broker

bertbin:
EA hedging like hell... and hedging is prohibited in most brokers...

In other hand EA doesnt accept only Longs or only Shorts (common properties)

Any solution ?

Bert

Try this on ATC ECN Broker. FXDD also does FIFO in their backoffice and when all hedged positions close out eventually in MT4, backoffice FIFO statement and MT4 balance balances out. Until then, MT4 balance/equity info is reliable. ATC ECN does the same FIFO accounting on the backoffice, not right on the MT4 platform immediately like so many brokers choose to do.

Why are some people risking too much with their trading? Stay under 10% total. Ideally around 5% total. This means you need a healthy balance since you are essentially scalping without S/L If you stay under 10% total and don't trade this 24 hours, and manually intervene from time to time, you will make money with this EA. Don't risk too much per trade and per total.

Parabolic sar / ema / macd ea

hi i would like to invite anyone to program an EA . Just a simple EA that use parabolic, EMA and MACD.

ALL TIME FRAME

LONG ENTRY

- PARABOLIC SAR is below.

- EMA 5(FAST) CUTTING above EMA 15(SLOW) IN THE SIGNAL BAR!!!

EMA 5(FAST) IS BELOW OF EMA 15(SLOW) IN THE PREVIOUS BAR OF SIGNAL BAR.

- MACD IS REQUIRED

- STOPLOSS MOVE TO NO LOSS, WHEN PARABOLIC SAR IS BELOW!!! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT

- 1 trade only for any currency pair before reset by OPPOSITE SIGNAL of Parabolic.

SHORT ENTRY

- PARABOLIC SAR is above

- EMA 5(FAST) CUTTING below EMA 15(SLOW) IN THE SIGNAL BAR!!!

EMA 5(FAST) IS ABOVE OF EMA 15(SLOW) IN THE PREVIOUS BAR OF SIGNAL BAR!!! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT

- MACD IS REQUIRED

- STOPLOSS MOVE TO NO LOSS, WHEN PARABOLIC SAR IS ABOVE!!! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT

- 1 trade only for any currency pair before reset by OPPOSITE SIGNAL parabolic.

ALL PAIRS CAN OPEN TRADE WHEN CONDITIONS MATCH BUT ONLY ONE TRADE AT ONE TIME

daffi:
You'll have large floating loss, if you don't have that already... Don't be fooled by the 100% winning rate... When you have small TP and no SL, this is very common. But you'll have problem with (very) large floating loss.

Comments like these seem helpful but really they are not. And who is forcing anyone to use default SL setting anyway? And who is forcing you to risk so much anyway? Floating loss is not a LOSS in anyway. And this only should be used as a scalper and risking well under 10% total. You can safely trade pairs like EURUSD with no SL provided that you have a firsthand experience of the range of the pair you are trading and you are not risking too much. Ideally, you want a DD allowance room for at least 1770 PIPs per position. As well as clean up your floaters at the end of every month... which means deciding which ones to close out manually and take a loss. And this only should be used with ECN brokers that allow hedging and scalping and FIFO not taking place immediately on the MT4 platform.

Reason: