Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 78

robp440:
Sorry guys I cannot pm and have not been approved yet on attachments. I have sent msg to forum help do not know how long it will take. Also to add to EU scalp thread, so far this is the only pair I have been able to stay consistent on, which is odd for me since I rarely trade it. Did some work on UJ and GU, neither worked well for me in this scalp method. When you can access it let me know how you do.

The software that is used to run this forum is flawed. It contains many bugs not major but annoying. The variety used at forexfactory is a lot better. This one behaves strangly when performing task like searches, postings etc.

nice pips today on 4 pairs.done for today, have a nice weekend

Files:
au.gif  50 kb

and also on ej

Files:
ej_4.gif  48 kb

and also on eu

Files:
eu_2.gif  50 kb

and the last one gu

Files:
gu.gif  49 kb

Hi Bshcom, can you post the indicators and template you are using that set up looks really good?

Also what pairs and pip range do you trade?

thanks

sean

I would like 2 know it 2 ! Looks great

thx bsh

Yes, that would be great if you can post the indis and template, Bshcom!

Thank you very much for your efforts!

Best regards!

Trading for a living

bh4v1k:
Did you just scroll back and backtest it? or have you watched it live?

Regards

bh4v1k

Yup.. I watched it as I trade for a living, no other works to do. I didnt backtest them as orthers have done. (someone in this thread, Cant remember).

And the reality is watching my margin grow up every trade that I take.

Try to demo this to get familiar, When the Tup and Bigtrend agreed in color, take the trade.

Tup/Bigtrend - Blue: Take BUY only once the fractal trigered blue

Red : Take SALE only

Follow exactly the rules of other indicators.

bshcom:
and also on ej

bshcom

would u mind sharing your template with us with rules as well.. look very nice.. i see you are using range bar chart which is even better than renko I guess.. It would be very helpfull if you share..

thanks

Reason: