I have modified a little.......

Enjoy it....

Files:

Money management calculator

Maybe u will try my money management calculator

this is great

Thanks

use you Metatrader 4 ?

you can then use Metatrader 4 Account Weekly Pips > DDE > Excel(money management - weekly (eng).xls)

money management - weekly spreadsheet

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
this is great

Thanks

use you Metatrader 4 ?

you can then use Metatrader 4 Account Weekly Pips > DDE > Excel(money management - weekly (eng).xls)

Thank you master.. I'll try

Risk management

I have attached a spreadsheet which i am working on to help me calculate and understand risk management you input your capital, risk exposure of your capital, your trades estimated pip profit and stop loss which you have worked out with support and resistance lines. then it works out your trades affordable loss using your risk exposure. The ratio of the trade you are about to place and whether it is a good or bad trade using your estimated stop loss and estimated trade profit. It then tells you what lot size to use when placing the trade so when your stop loss is hit it only uses what ever amount of risk exposure you selected.

Please can you let me know what other things i can add to this to help me manage my risk and let me know if i am going in the right direction.

If you could please maybe post your risk management system for me to have a look at it would be great.

Thanks.

Files:

Forex Calculator

I have found this nice calculator you might like to try.

Forex Risk Calculator

Cheers

Beno

Looking for Compound Interest Spreadsheet

Greetings, does anyone have a simple compound interest spreadsheet? I'm looking for one where I can put in my starting balance and daily interest rate and it will calculate the account totals. Does anyone have one that they could post here?

Risk Allocation and Position Size Problem.

Hi,

I am facing a problem with position sizes.

My winning trades have over 200 pips at times, and losing trades only lose a few pips like 30 pips. Still, my losing trades lose equal or more money than my winning trades due to position size.

I risk 3% of my equity on all trades. If thats $300, and my stop is 30 pips, the position size is 1 lot. If this trade loses, I lose $300. Now some trades have wider stops. With the same $300 Risk, the position size is smaller, lets say 0.2. Now this 0.2 lot trade wins 200 pips and makes $400, but is almost a waste because only 30 pips have lost $300.

Does anyone else have similar problems? How do you guys handle this?

Is it wrong to allocate equal dollar risk to all trades?

Thanx to all who serve us these nice tools.

Is there anyone know how to create compounding calculation and graph in excel? If yes I would like to know the formula on how to calculate it.

More grateful If I can have the excel format :P

Oh and thank you for the risk management excel. Almost forget. hehehe...

Excel sheet , Risk reward

Hi All

I used to have an excel spread sheet that calculated risk reward and risk , im not sure if I got it from here ,and after a hard disk crash I cant find it on my back up , any one got any pointers please?

Many Thanks

Reason: