Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 72

PartyPips:
OK Thanks

Be careful of the GBP news in 2 hours. a negative news and bears might wanna pounce.

bnbb2004:
Yes, I saw that as I was also testing the 25pip renko on G/U and had to react very quickly to open and close positions. Are you often in front of your computer? If so, you must be a very quick mouse clicker to be able to make 1000 pips per week. :-) What is the largest possible pip box size? I will need something that has a little more range (slower), if it exists. TIA!

Yes I trade full-time from home, even managing accounts n stuff.

If it takes you more than 5-10 minutes to make a trading decision, youd probably be best on a 50 or 100 pip renko

Just remember that no risk, no returns. You must enjoy risks to make money in forex and more important do not fear taking a trade, if u see a setup just GO for it!

And...

pls forget about statistics like 100% winning trades and perfect history, just trade for one reason. that is to grow your money! And. losing a trade is part of the game, you have to reserve the right that you could lose a trade, so use a good MM that your comfortable with, I personally like investing the least and making the most

Thank you LordsFx for all your atenttion to this thread.

To be in the same way that you are, can you post all your indicators, script, template and rules in one post?

It we help us alot.

And do you trade GU 100% mechanical? and what are your trading hours?

PartyPips

yidrasil:
Here it is

ruskyatcha

solarwind by another name!

heres the code

Files:

lordsfxt:
Yes I trade full-time from home, even managing accounts n stuff.

If it takes you more than 5-10 minutes to make a trading decision, youd probably be best on a 50 or 100 pip renko

Just remember that no risk, no returns. You must enjoy risks to make money in forex and more important do not fear taking a trade, if u see a setup just GO for it!

And...

pls forget about statistics like 100% winning trades and perfect history, just trade for one reason. that is to grow your money! And. losing a trade is part of the game, you have to reserve the right that you could lose a trade, so use a good MM that your comfortable with, I personally like investing the least and making the most

Ok, I think I'll use the 50-100 pip renko b/c I'm not able to be in front of my computer all the time. With the larger renko's, do I need to use a bigger SL?

Thanks for all your feedback! It has been greatly appreciated!

Hello All,

i am using setup as explaied on first page (yes, i have not yer read the 70+ pages here)

All seems fine but I note that the char just does NOT progress. in other words, if I look at chart i see last time is: 10.45 if i reade the chart afhter 30 mins or 1 hour I still see the same time (10.45)

Anything wrong?

thanks for help!

What could be used to avoid this fakeout?

Lordsfxt or anyone else,

What other filter could be used to avoid this fakeout?

Files:

Hi GF

generousforex:
Can you post a screen shot of a couple trades please?

Click on your mt4 screen, right click and select, save as picture

and then upload those pictures here Love to see your

renko setup how it looks regardless.

thanks!

GF

Ok..Tq GF, Only now I know how to attach. Here there are:

Files:
renko_syst.gif  19 kb
4hr.gif  29 kb
Reason: