generousforex:
What version of the bb macd are you using? What is the name of that bb macd

version.

You are using the sFractals indicator with support and resistance.mq4

on your charts as well?

thanks!

GF

Hi GF,

Actually the BB MACD CCT and all the indicators that I applied are from this forum. I Just modified them a bit. In the color tab, I set the blue and red (no 2 and 3) to none.

Yes I used sFractal (support and Resistant) to trade renko.

I m waiting for the sfractal to trigger (red/blue) and confirm with the Tup and big trend and the 4hr Chart. If all agree, I take the trade.

LordFX found around,

Hows, your trading progress so far?

See everyone at the TOP

Orinin

mart-hart:
Try the script in the experts folder and attach it as a expert.

Tick the

Allow live trading

Allow DLL Imports

And make sure you have the smile face as with all ea's

The charts will load up on start up this way.

mart

Hi mart-hart,

great, it works.

Thanks a lot and much greetings.

jim clark

Orinin:
Hi GF,

Actually the BB MACD CCT and all the indicators that I applied are from this forum. I Just modified them a bit. In the color tab, I set the blue and red (no 2 and 3) to none.

Yes I used sFractal (support and Resistant) to trade renko.

I m waiting for the sfractal to trigger (red/blue) and confirm with the Tup and big trend and the 4hr Chart. If all agree, I take the trade.

LordFX found around,

Hows, your trading progress so far?

See everyone at the TOP

Orinin

Big trend indicator has a default setting on 80,3,0. What setting do you use? I am trying out 45,3,0 but I am not sure if that is an optimal setting for 10pip renko

generousforex:
He is using 8 3 3 I like that and also, depending on block size

I also like 20 3 3

GF

Thanks (Yourock)

generousforex:
He is using 8 3 3 I like that and also, depending on block size

I also like 20 3 3

GF

i'm using 15 5 5 stoch and combine with standard MACD ( the best is using BEST MACD indicator ) ....seems working great to me....

gween:
i'm using 15 5 5 stoch and combine with standard MACD ( the best is using BEST MACD indicator ) ....seems working great to me....

Gween,

Could you please post the BEST MACD indy? TIA!

lordsfxt:
yes same system just using 10pip now instead of 25, 25is great but if you see a bull and a bear candle. that was like 50pip that could be made hehe.

no the sfractal doesnt have an e-mail alarm.

GBPUSD pair.

SL = 30

TP = 30-40pip normally or i let it run for 80-100+ if its news or trending.

And im using stochastic 8,3,3 to further filter entry and exit, for exit if the stochastic goes above 80 or below 20 is a good time to get the trades ass out of the market.

hi Lordsfxt, i tried your way of trading, but i do not think 833 stoch is enough to act as a filter, is there any other way? thanks. sfractal is fine, but show signal at the 3rd candlestick and sometimes late when enter according to it.

bnbb2004:
Gween, Could you please post the BEST MACD indy? TIA!

here it is bro....

Files:

hi Folks. Just finished reading ALL the posts on the thread (phew).Many thanks to you all for

these get posts.

I have been hospitalized for the last 15 months so I decided to use some of my SS $ to buy a new laptop. I did so but now i have a new problem...I can't unzip or unrar anything! Error message is "Access is denied" even though I am loggen in as Administrator.

I would appreciate it if someone could post the files in the sig file Lordsfxt uses. A couple of them are apparently not available elsewhere.

TIA

Bill

Reason: