Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 171

wolero7:
God is everything.You are nothing withouit Him.God may not trade forex with you,but He will open your eyes to strategies that will help you trade profitably.

Plz dont promote certain gods here which depends on culture and geographical background. this a place for sharing whats common among us. lets not fight over with it

Wish Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

mr_nims:
Wish Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

how much you earned in this renko ashi trading system?

more Instruction please

mr_nims:
Renko 20pip Trading system

Hi Folks,

The original system on post 1 was a trend following renko system. But as you know we still need to make pips regardless if its trending or NOT.

How would you like if you were able to make 20pip every 4hourly (I really mean it, not 20pip a day but 20pip every 4hours), In a fast moving 24hour market like forex, its not impossible. Say you trade 5% of your balance that's like 1% every 4hours and if you trade 10% of your balance like me that's like 2% every 4hours!

So everything is the same as in post 1, except that we will be using a different indicators and templates for this strategy.

The trading is 1:1 , that means our win/lose ratio is the same, IE 20pip SL : 20pip Target.

I'm attaching a screen-shot as well as the indicators and templates.

There's not much jargon in this strategy, simply put it, we check if oscillator is blue, check if trendline is blue, check if BB_stop is blue. Then enter a buy 20pipSL/20pipTarget.....vice versa for sell trades.

The pairs i recommend for 20pip Fishing are EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, AUDJPY and GOLD. Pls check if the spreads for currencies are lower than 5pips and gold spread is 100pip or lower. On fxdd these criteria match so i trade these for my 4hourly 20pips.

BIG NOTE: Alternatively you can use the Constant Range Bar Renko Chart (Its a renko but it doesnt follow price levels, instead it waits for the market to move 10pips and when it breakout 1pip more or less a new candle forms, pretty good for pickup 20pips too with early entries)

I'm attaching the s-constant range bar script, by default i have set it to 10pip box and to load it on a M3 Offline chart so you can use m2 for the normal renko. Also attached a new template, 20pip_CRB_system for the constant range bar renko charts. Indicators are the same.

Good luck to all sincere traders out there!

I want to know more detailed information on each template and

advise me exactly when to enter and exit? Which 4 hours you refer to?

Please advise!

BYe!

Folks.

I would just like to say that i wont be paying much attention or posting much in my topic anymore. I have made some blunders with trying to manage accounts and stuff and made losses trying to do that in a short span, these people have every right to be angry with me and moreover if they want to ruin my name or this topic, they may be within their rights to vent out their anger.

My only wish is that those interested in trading renko with their own intention and interest may take this topic forward and post their own renko based ideas and strategies.

As for me, i will watch this topic for others ideas once a while and keep hoping someone comes out with something better for renko.

I'm still trading on renko and i think i will probably continue to do so.

Thank you for reading and please do not direct any questions to me, i know there are nice people here who would take the initiative to answer your questions.

I'm sorry but its my punishment for the losses i made, i personally feel like a forex villian like a guilty convict. I think its best for me to shut up and just trade my account to my goals, it would be in my best interest to avoid negativity coming to me and focus on the positive.

Have a Happy New Year Ahead!

ANd if you would like to support me, please register in EXNESS (Its where i trade) by joining it under my link.

https://www.exness.com/a/2705

Every dollar i earn from you also puts food on my platter.

BYE everyone!

Happy new year and merry christmas to everybody.!!

Good to see Mr Nims again.

Has any body tried supertrend indicator on renko?...would like to know.

I am using it with range bars.

kkeskar92:
Happy new year and merry christmas to everybody.!!

Good to see Mr Nims again.

Has any body tried supertrend indicator on renko?...would like to know.

I am using it with range bars.

Kkeskar,

Could you please post the indicator you're using with the red/blue arrows in the pic? TIA!

How's your test going so far using it w/range bars?

bnbb2004:
Kkeskar,

Could you please post the indicator you're using with the red/blue arrows in the pic? TIA!

How's your test going so far using it w/range bars?

It is posted here and put it on a range bar chart/renko charts with 5-8 pips range.

Settings for TSsupertrend STS

ATR mode...14 ATR...multiplier 2-2.5.........WMA with smoothing of 8 and allow colouring of bars.

kkeskar92:
It is posted here and put it on a range bar chart/renko charts with 5-8 pips range.

Settings for TSsupertrend STS

ATR mode...14 ATR...multiplier 2-2.5.........WMA with smoothing of 8 and allow colouring of bars.

THanks! How has it been working out for you? Wins/losses?

Hi

If supertrend is put on 5 -6 pips range bars chart, you get multiple signals during day.......I take all after europe opens.

Strategy is to enter on supertrend signal with 3 units of minilots...exit 2 lots at 5 and 10 pip profits and keep 1 unit as long as CCI momentum lasts.

Again enter in the supertrend direction when I get CCI with trend patterns.

So scalping 5 and 10 pips at supertrend entry and allowing 1 lot to run.

I target for 40-50 pips daily and get them during first 3-4 hrs of europe opens. On loosing trades I exit if CCI momentum does not last on entry.SL is at the supertrend line.....thats ATR stops with multiplier of 2 or 2.4

I was using ASC trend system earlier...but supertrend is much better.

Check out BlueWaveTrading.com for more videos about supertrend indicator on euro futures.

Reason: