Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 354

To add comments, please log in or register
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Ex Ovo Omnia:

Isn't Volman's method related rather to the tick charts than Renko?

It is about everything:

• tick charts;
  • ranging [market condition] trading;
  • candlestick patterns trading;
  • and more;

with the money management (and account protection ideas).

Ex Ovo Omnia
Ex Ovo Omnia  
Sergey Golubev:

It is about everything:

• tick charts;
  • ranging [market condition] trading;
  • candlestick patterns trading;
  • and more;

with the money management (and account protection ideas).

Well, about universe and everything...but it is not about Renko. So I was surprised Volman's method appeared in this thread, which was more or less commercial, directing people to Mr. Nims commercial system (Nims disappeared a couple of years ago though).

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Ex Ovo Omnia:

Well, about universe and everything...but it is not about Renko. So I was surprised Volman's method appeared in this thread, which was more or less commercial, directing people to Mr. Nims commercial system (Nims disappeared a couple of years ago though).

This thread is about the scalping as well.
So, I uploaded the link to scalping book just to make this thread alive - because this old thread was transferred from tsd forum to our mql5 forum some time ago, and the thread was very popular there on tsd, so I hope the this old thread (together with many other former tsd threads) will be continuing here on the forum.

pino17
pino17  

Good evening everyone. I uploaded the Renko ashi strategy from Nims. everything is perfect, but in the chart I can not find the arrows that indicate purchase or sale. Which indicator did I forget? or what mistake did I do? . Thanks for those who will help me.

You can also simply drag an image into text or insert it using Ctrl + V

To add comments, please log in or register