Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 345

if there is someone who wants to help me test different settings pls pm me

so after 1 week testing, no profit but also no loss, i will code an auto sl and auto tp, that would increase the profit i think

mr_nims:
Hi Air92,

I can tell you a good tactic on m1 chart, which i used to use a long time ago and it still works now.

Apply ha smoothed on 240 period settings

Apply ha smoothed on 60 period settings

When both are blue scalp buy trade and when both are red scalp sell trade.

Simple 1 minute ha system

Mr.Nims, I am studying Renko systems. Intrigued by the suggestion above on scalping 1 minute set ups based on HA smoothed. Could you please elaborate preferably with help of screen captures? Thanks

Jozy

Why not just load a chart and indicators and see for yourself.

Trading is a self taught business, a trader has to be resourceful.

By loading yourself and experimenting, you may see something of value that you can share with the group.

Nick has given us an idea. time for us to make it work for ourselves instead of waiting for Nick.

Jozy:
Mr.Nims, I am studying Renko systems. Intrigued by the suggestion above on scalping 1 minute set ups based on HA smoothed. Could you please elaborate preferably with help of screen captures? Thanks Jozy

There is a small misconception that I want to clarify. Nick is not actively marketing his course/site/training. He actually is not interested in earning a lot of money from his stuff. He does it to provide detailed help to a few people, intense help and very concerned with the success of each person.

I read the posts in his threads. so I know.

Out of the amount he receives, he pays a programmer, maintains a site for a forum, and spends a lot of time helping each individual when required.

He pays a programmer so that his system is the best it can be.

He is almost always available to do installs for individuals to ensure the setup is right.

He is continually advising his members as to what he finds to be improvements.

He is not actively seeking adherents and he does no marketing whatsoever.

He earns enough money to have what he wants from his own trading, he is not in dire need of cash.

Hopefully I have clarified.

(For myself, I have not updated the system, although there have been a few updates, for several months, because what I have seems to work very well. I must have a look at the ,most recent update, there is probably something very valuable that I am missing)

This video will be very helpful to understand price action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-HkyhZCLOw#t=321

Blaiserboy:
Why not just load a chart and indicators and see for yourself.

Trading is a self taught business, a trader has to be resourceful.

By loading yourself and experimenting, you may see something of value that you can share with the group.

Nick has given us an idea. time for us to make it work for ourselves instead of waiting for Nick.

Hi Blaiserboy,

You may not believe or it may not be that obvious, I am very resourceful! I have evidence to prove it. The question I asked arose because on my charts there is a confusing picture - not really scalpable as I see it.

Moreover, it is not clear whether in 2 indicators applied to the chart, the variation of the period is applied to "MaPeriod" or "Maperiod2". In either case you get 2 different results.

The intention of asking the question was not to upset anyone....

Post the chart with the observations and questions.

Blaiserboy:
Post the chart with the observations and questions.

I have observed Mladen, MrTools and many others post on the forum, often responding to charged or "uninformed quetions" with respect and without any condescending attitude. May be we should continue to learn from such dignified examples.

I guess it is easier for you to 'dance around' instead of posting a chart and that would indicate how serious you are about learning to trade.

Reason: