Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 274

hermes:
RenkoLiveChart_v3.4.ex4 is one of my favorite Renko bricks builder! Cheers Hermes

Hi Hermes,

Livechart3.4 is the same as livechart3.2 , the difference is that in 3.4 we can input the maximum bars to read from the m1 chart instead of all bars, that way we can limit the renko and save cpu/ram resources to speed up the charts, I recommend them for scalping renko charts like the 5pip or 7pip ones or the charts become slow and freezy on 3.2 with all data.

Best,

Nick

tfi_markets:
Hi all,

I had a brief look at Mr. Nims trading system. My first impression it looks very good.

Wouldn't it be also possible to code this system into an Expert Advisor?

Our would you recommend manual trading instead of running it automatically?

Maybe an alerting function in case of BUY or SELL entry would be helpful as well.

Probably it could also send an email in case of trend change.

Thank you in advance.

Regards, Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I always see manual trading idea's , strategies and developments a more bigger opportunity than automation. Automation to me is like a script that will do dump trades, it can't analyze or use discretion.

For example, It may be possible you tried to win today taking the signal from the mid of the S and R zones and you scored. In some examples it may be obvious the larger trend may be up or down and hence you wouldn't be keen to take a signal against it, the automation can't see all this.

Best, Nick

ronald123:
"The next level of this method would be to open a couple accounts and use a trade copier, I think.... so that a couple hundred conservative pips could be turned into quite a bit more."

Wouldn't it be easier to just raise your lot size (maybe going for relatively less pips too)? I'm aware of the fact that this would also raise your risk per trade, but if you're making that many pips already, your balance will be growing too. Even just keep risking the same % of your account balance per trade (compounding) will grow your account considerably in no time. Besides, opening more accounts requires investing more money too, so I don't see the point in this. I realize that you're probably intending to spread the total risk over several accounts and that's fine IF you have the money to do that, but I guess I'm speaking for most of 'us', when I say that we're not so fortunate (yet).

Cheers and good luck to all!

Hi Ronald,

I'm trading on 14 accounts now from this week, each loaded with 1000, I just turn one account from 1000 to 12,000 and the trades will turn 14 accounts to 12k each! Happy 2014!

Best, Nick

RubVil:
hello everyone, firstly thank you for this fantastic thread. I had never heard of renko charts, until reaching this thread.

I found a lot of good templates. but after # 2726 posts it gets a bit confusing.

I wanted to ask if someone could kindly post the templates that has best performance.

thank you

RubVil

Hi RubVil,

You mentioned that you "never heard of renko charts", Then my strong recommendation to you is to start with the system on the first post, learn how it works and behaves. In a couple of weeks you will know what its about and what you need to do to make it better or how to customize it as per your needs.

Best, Nick

Hi Rubvil and to anyone else interested,

Here is a site that's listing several renko strategies too. I don't know why they made my system as #1 But here goes the link, If possible please post your ideas and renko custom Mod systems here, Thanks.

Mr.Nims Renko Aschi Scalping System - Forex Strategies - Forex Resources - Forex Trading-free forex trading signals and FX Forecast

Best,

Nick aka mr,nims

Hi Mr Nims (Nick),

thank you very much for your opinion. I agree with you. I am currently working on to develop a solid profitable EA for MT4. I did also quite some testing around EA's. I have figured that a human trader is not really replaceable. Maybe it would be possible to write simple solid EA which may trade if you are not in front of your PC. But the real opportunities are mostly missed by the EA, either it is too slow, because it is just trend following, or it might be too aggressive and possibly even trade into the wrong direction.

But I have also to admit that I am not a pro coder, but all EA's I have seen so far even developed by pro's are very far from perfection, even if the backtest is looking good, the demo account test is disappointing very often.

Have a nice weekend.

With kind regards,

Thomas

mr_nims:
Hi Ronald,

I'm trading on 14 accounts now from this week, each loaded with 1000, I just turn one account from 1000 to 12,000 and the trades will turn 14 accounts to 12k each! Happy 2014!

Best, Nick

Hey Nick,

That means you will complete 4 stages of compounding. Wishing you all the best with your plan .

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

After 3 days trading with my custom semi-auto system (based on Mr. Nims system) I'm not having bad results, about 70-80 pips per day, but I see the biggest problem to determine the moment to exit from a winner order. By now Im trying to fix that using "Semafor" indicator, if a lvl2 or lvl3 semafor appear, then I use more tight trailing stop.

What do you use guys to determine the moment to exit from a winner order?

nice strategy

hello

anyone before faced problem like below:

2;76;C:\Program Files (x86)\XM MT4\experts\RenkoLiveChart_v3.2.mq4;53:1;'WinUser32.mqh' - cannot open the program file

2;76;C:\Program Files (x86)\XM MT4\experts\RenkoLiveChart_v3.2.mq4;54:1;'stdlib.mqh' - cannot open the program file

cannot add RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 into chart

Reason: