Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 273

Hi,

I made a killing this week, you guys probably know that.

To DaveM, start adding a AUD terminal too. eur/aud and gbp/aud. You can take a hint for it from aud/usd.

Today, time to be drunk and I'm watching this movie about one of our forefathers.

Abraham or Ibrahim (as oriental folks call him)

Link if you want to enjoy too! Abraham Full Movie HD greek sub - YouTube

Have a nice weekend!

Good Luck and God Bless us!

Nick aka Mr,Nims

I have a good idea that Gold can fit on the AUD terminal, they seem to track each other.

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone can help; my 2 minute offline chart loads but the chart does not move, seems no new data is getting to it.

Many thanks,

email

One thing you can do.... on the one minute chart..... open the indicator or ea and open the properties and then close it.... that will get the thing to regenerate the 2 minute chart.

Hopefully that will help

Good Luck.!!

but after # 2726 posts it gets a bit confusing.

hello everyone, firstly thank you for this fantastic thread. I had never heard of renko charts, until reaching this thread.

I found a lot of good templates. but after # 2726 posts it gets a bit confusing.

I wanted to ask if someone could kindly post the templates that has best performance.

thank you

RubVil

Files:

It may be best that you develop your own template in order to learn..

There is a lot of material in this thread and you will have to start somewhere.

Trading is self taught. short cuts do not necessarily help.

In the first post of the thread is template... that material works today as well as it did a few years ago. start with that one and it is well documented. then move ahead.

Your progress and profits will be determined by the efforts that you make

Hi all,

I had a brief look at Mr. Nims trading system. My first impression it looks very good.

Wouldn't it be also possible to code this system into an Expert Advisor?

Our would you recommend manual trading instead of running it automatically?

Maybe an alerting function in case of BUY or SELL entry would be helpful as well.

Probably it could also send an email in case of trend change.

Thank you in advance.

Regards, Thomas

Hi guys

Is there Statement for this system ?

Thanks

RenkoLiveChart_v3.4.ex4 is one of my favorite Renko bricks builder!

Cheers Hermes

Blaiserboy:
I recall the early days of the thread when people started to contribute their ideas and the thread took off... Every few days someone would add something significant and members would make a bit more money.

I was a bit skeptical until I started seeing some huge weekly numbers. At that time I started to get serious about learning this method.

It has been a most profitable investment of time.

The next level of this method would be to open a couple accounts and use a trade copier, I think.... so that a couple hundred conservative pips could be turned into quite a bit more.

I have not attempted this so far, I just know that is my next step.

I will use a conservative approach and copy it to a few accounts....

There, that is my idea for this week.....

daveM

"The next level of this method would be to open a couple accounts and use a trade copier, I think.... so that a couple hundred conservative pips could be turned into quite a bit more."

Wouldn't it be easier to just raise your lot size (maybe going for relatively less pips too)? I'm aware of the fact that this would also raise your risk per trade, but if you're making that many pips already, your balance will be growing too. Even just keep risking the same % of your account balance per trade (compounding) will grow your account considerably in no time. Besides, opening more accounts requires investing more money too, so I don't see the point in this. I realize that you're probably intending to spread the total risk over several accounts and that's fine IF you have the money to do that, but I guess I'm speaking for most of 'us', when I say that we're not so fortunate (yet).

Cheers and good luck to all!

Reason: