Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 260

Here is a different look, much different, this is from FF

Files:

Nick

I am having trouble understanding how to set up XAUUSD, you mention $$ for the box size, could you tell me please in pips.

Thanks

daveM

Hi DaveM,

For example I use $2.5 boxes.

So if gold is 2-digits like 1500.00 then use 250 as the box size.

If gold is 3-digits like 1500.000 then use 2500 as the box size.

and so on..

Regards,

Nick

Thanks Nick, I was working with 35 and the thing is like a rocket ship going up and down.

Hopefully I have it right now.

Renko Filters out noise, but we have to also set it to filter out price action that we can't trade.

35 on a 3-digit gold would mean 0.35 cents, it moves much more than that in a few seconds!!

Blaiserboy:
Here is a different look, much different, this is from FF

what is the arrow indicator?

mr_nims:
Hi Folks,

How do you like this one?

You just need to do 400 pips every two weeks. (doesn't matter if it takes four instead)

But in 2 months or max 4 months, You'll be milking Oil money ahem Forex money like the king Abdullah of Arabia.

Wanna Try, here is the plan. If USD majors are slow for you (Eur/Usd, Aud/Usd, Gbp/Usd, Nzd/Usd and so)

Try sticking maily with JPY Majors, Aud Crosses and Gold to speed up.

Just you need an average of 40 pips a day or 200 pips a week, so every two weeks 400 pips up, I think DaveM (Blaiserboy could do this easily if he's determined hehe)

On my Commercial Version Easy Renko Forums, Even Duane is helping out with his Gold analysis, so we could see what he has to say there to help determine bias. (As we do not have indexes for gold)

Attaching MM.

renko_400pips_per_two_weeks_mr_nims.xlsx

My Best,

Nims

PS: I have higher hopes on Renko believer's than myself, because if I can just find a few inspirational guys who can do this MM or so, because I'm a highly aggressive and impulsive trader, that's my only worry. A disciplined member could turtle his way faster than a Rabbit!

I have been looking at this spread sheet, I am thinking the first one that you prepared is easier to follow.

I think the 40 pips is not too difficult..... just the math on the spreadsheet is causing me grief. lol

Perhaps is because micro lots.

I want to use .01 lot on Tradefort

Can you tell me what to change on the spreadsheet to accomodate that.

Thanks Nick.

camisa:
what is the arrow indicator?

Camissa, the arrows come from Offs Mihalo_alerts which needs the 4 indicators in your indicators folder, for it to work.

Blaiserboy:
I have been looking at this spread sheet, I am thinking the first one that you prepared is easier to follow.

I think the 40 pips is not too difficult..... just the math on the spreadsheet is causing me grief. lol

Perhaps is because micro lots.

I want to use .01 lot on Tradefort

Can you tell me what to change on the spreadsheet to accomodate that.

Thanks Nick.

Try This, 3 variations.

20 pip a day

40 pip a day

100 pips a day

Edit the fields in yellow to customize.

still confused, I will just work on the 40 or 50 pips a day and see what happens.

Reason: