Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 262

I don't believe any Semafor can be used properly! I tested at least 6 different one and they all screwed me up. Don't bet your money on Semafors. They are OK only on intersections!

Hermes

Hi Hermes,

I'm so very glad to have your attention here in my topic.

I know your a pro trader and extremely experienced.

Believe it or not.

Semafor is an integral part of my commercial system. Having said that.

I don't know how it works on time-frame charts, but on renko charts and using certain indicators, its a Powerful tool.

Its basically a 3-level zigzag indicator (slow, medium and fast) (to Wahaj)

It nicely helps identify scalps, swings and S/R, better than any other indy.

My Best,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Normangee,

Thanks for that post. I really like the Pallada VQI indicator, I think it can help signal when the trend changes on renko if we enable the popup and sound alert on it. I just got to see it in action to be sure it's not repainting, otherwise we could literally disable the new renko alarm and use the vqi as an alarm to check the renko setup when it signals.

My Best,

Nick

Attaching that indicator

Hi Mr_nims, Thank you bring us these.

Before I have been using Riskyachtar indicators, I spent some time to study it, found it repaint. I checked some information actually it was Fisher indicator, and its author admits that its repaint, and this is why it looks so perfect when Back to the test. In my experience it can repaint to 8+, very serious problem. suggest that we don't use it unless you have a very good solution! If you have, please let me know.

I recently started using Pallada VQI, for now at least not repaint. I want to know how you set Pallada VQI? Can you share mq4 files ?THX!

Hi Is1900,

My trading computer is broken down, so i can't explain it to you in deatils.

I use the pallada, not as signal, but basically for alert reasons, as it perfectly aligns the manual system.

This way we don't need to be on the screen all day or in the sessions.

Again, sorry for stunted reply, I'm on my backup laptop here. (1ghz amd)

My Best,

Nick aka Mr,Nims

hello Mr_nims

what about your real trading pofit for last 3-4 month

pls update and upload

thank you advance

Hi Kkkgs,

I update the live statements "as and when i can" over here. Easy Renko System

Actually, I'm not posting much about results, because of two reasons.

1) I feel it's nonsense to post my results, because renko systems of any kind can make pip's , provided the trader is good.

2) I don't want to give the Idea that your results would be the same as mine. (it could be better)

Anyways, too many results posted and i feel it's spam if i post more. (cant post more anyways for the next week or two due to trading pc break down)

My Best,

Nick aka Mr,Nims

Hello Nick,

Thank you for sparing your time.

Its sad to know that your computer is crashed due to short circuit. I advise you to buy at-least 3 batteries of the laptop so that you wouldn't face the problem like this anymore. If the problem still is there, then it will be good to buy an electric generator with which you can continue your business activities.

BTW, Please write the ideal settings of Semafor indicator for me when you have time.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hi Wahaj,

Just put three zigzags and input the settings of each zigzag, with the settings from the semafor indicator (the default values) and that's all it is. Like a zigzag arrow or alert indicator.

Very good for scalp, swing and s/r identification on r-charts and also great for Elliot wave analysis and identifying patterns for advanced studies and tech analysis.

Hehe, my trading pc is a 3 foot high cabinet that powers the five monitors for me.

Currently, I'm thinking of making a configuration as suggested on this website here.

Trading Computers, Custom Trading Computers, Computer for Traders, Easy | EZ Trading Computers

With the military grade motherboard...and some other stuff to better my trading.

Best Regards,

Nick

Hey Nick,

Thank you very much again for your reply!

Please confirm it that are these settings as same as yours? Because in my semafor indicator, the default settings are 5, 12, 35 with deviation 5,3.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Another fine day at the factory... thanks to Yen and Aud pairs.

Reason: