Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 168

I just joined this forum, yesterday. Today, I opened a demo account at Exness and setup the Renko System. I will begin to go through all the posts to see what else needs to be done. I am not very computer savvy so I am hoping things aren`t too technical.

I read the pdf file and it says to email Mr Nims for the optional stuff. I can`t find his email addy and I can`t send him a pm as I do not have 10 posts. Is his addy in the message board somewhere?

Anyway, I`m glad to be here.

sas

Charts

I found the answer to my question but i couldn`t figure out how to delete my postt.

lordsfxt:
Hi, The system is not based on time-frame, its a script you put into a 1min chart and it take data from 1min chart to plot a renko chart (pip based brick chart) on the 2min offline chart , then you have to apply the template from the 1st post that will apply heiken ashi alert and lsma indicators onto the renko brick chart. This is very much better because time-frame chart is very confusing, renko chart remove time-fram and look only at pip based movement, so more easy to make pip like this.... still you need practice then you understand how to work this system, a little confusing to setup but then v easy to make pip. IMHO

lordsfxt,

I am not quite sure what you are referring to with the LSMA. I can`t find that indicator on my chart nor how to replace it with the XPMA.

thanks, sas

Renko Script

bnbb2004:
Thanks for the explanation GF! But I have a quick question for you:

1. How/Where do you change the pip size on the renko script to 10?

-The renko script only shows:

Bars Range

Max Bars

Time Frame

Where do go to for the renko script? I can`t find the range bars, etc.

thanks sas

Lsma

lordsfxt:
OK let me explain, I remove the LsMA because it repaint and errors so i put this xpma which is a very solid ma and with alert.

Now my main decision maker is the xpma. because that is telling me what the trend is on renko.

then i am using heiken ashi to stay in the trade, when it alarm i get out, if it alarm again and in direction of xpma i do a rentry. that way

I still cannot find the LSMA. I an find the OSMA, but not the other. Where is it?

thanks, sas

Please Sir

Provide me OPTIONAL STUFF also

Gmail : manoj.borse9@gmail.com

lordsfxt:
Try this indicator, its more better. I usually getting 25-29 pip stop loss suggestion for 5pip renko and getting 50-59 pip stop loss suggestion on 10pip renko. I think you can use the ATR for your maximum targets too.

Hello Lordsfxt,

a 10 pip Renko chart I see in the offline mode, unfortunately, not ...

help me please...

RenkoLiveChart for bigger TF?

Hi guys

I want ask you if it is possible to run this EA for 4H or daily period?

I was try to setup in RenkoLiveChart more than 2M but it didn't work

can anybody help?

Or is there another way to trade with Renko on 4H or Daily period?

I am only using Renko on daily with two bricks then I can expect good trend but I think that there can be better setups.

Thanks for help.

Welcome again ?

Mr_nims ! Are you back in town ? you said you did not return to the forums until you win 80 million, has achieved? show us your statments !

@dancostar

The renkos arent time based , a Renko could take secounds to "grow" or maybe hours. If you wanna trade only larger trends then change the size of the Renkos and not the timeframe.

Reason: