Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 166

I can not attach the Indicator

Hello,

Sorry if this question has been answered before but this thread is too long to read

I have added the RenkoLiveChart v3.2 to the indicators directory restarted MT4 and dragged the indicator from the custom indicators list to the chart of EURUSD M1 and the result was in the expert tab at the bottom of MT4

2010.10.25 22:38:50 | RenkoLiveChar_v3.2 EURUSD,M1 : loaded successfully

2010.10.25 22:38:50 | RenkoLiveChar_v3.2 EURUSD,M1 : Removed

I do not know what is the problem, I followed the instructions to the letter but I still do not know what is wrong

I would be glad if someone can point me to the right direction

Thanks.

I found out that I should be putting the RenkoLiveChart in the scripts folder (I do not know if that is correct or not) but here are the errors I got this time:

09:16:34 RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 GBPUSD,H1: loaded successfully

09:16:34 RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 GBPUSD,H1 inputs: RenkoBoxSize=10; RenkoBoxOffset=0; RenkoTimeFrame=2; ShowWicks=true; EmulateOnLineChart=true; StrangeSymbolName=false;

09:16:34 stdlib GBPUSD,H1: loaded successfully

09:16:34 RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 GBPUSD,H1: deinitialized

09:16:34 RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 GBPUSD,H1: uninit reason 0

09:16:34 stdlib GBPUSD,H1: uninit reason 0

09:16:34 stdlib GBPUSD,H1: removed

09:16:34 RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 GBPUSD,H1: removed

Any suggestions?

it goes in to the experts, not scripts nor indicators

MiSza:
it goes in to the experts, not scripts nor indicators

Thank you very much MiSza, now it is working.

Wow! With the Renko resistances and supports appear much clear.

Maybe you already know but for me it is a great discovery.

I entered the zigzag in renko and trends appear clearly

yemondil:
the great 'swiss army knife' wouldn't attach. neither would many of the scripts, like 'buy now', 'buy this', etc. the 'move tp &sl with your mouse' type, wouldn't work and several others. Many indicators would not attach. some of the s/r type for example. I had to go to the fractal s/r in order to get something to work. The wick size indicator would start to work, then reduce to little dots on the bottom of the screen. I'm not close to my platform now, so I can't give you an exact run down. I couldn't anyway, because I get rid of the stuff that doesn't work

Oh, many would attach to the holding area, but then when you tried to use them, they would not attach to the chart screen.

So, since you're putting the onus on me, tell me, what ea s do you usually use on your offline chart?
yemondil:
Trading with renko charts is more than hard. I can't be around to watch the manual trading all day long. You can't use an ea, because you have to use the livechart ea on the online chart, and ea s don't work on the offline chart.

I tried every script in the book, but none of them worked either. I'm using an ibfx demo. Either the broker rejects the script, or it won't connect, or it only works sometimes

They tell me that the script, 'trade management guru' , or something like that, works great, but I've never been able to find it. I googled it, nothing, I tried the first 15 free forex sites, still nothing.

Can anyone help me?

AFAIK IBFX (and other forex dealers) adds a lowercase "m" to the pair names on mini accounts so for example instead of EURUSD ibfx would have it as EURUSDm many EA's are coded with an option to compensate for this and some are not. The renkolivechart ea seems to have an option to compensate for this. You run the renko EA or script on live 1min chart then on M2 offline chart you can run any template or indicator combination that you desire which can include a single EA as well. If you wanted to use swiss army on your m2 chart you could, I often do......but you cannot run 2EA's on that same chart . What you could do is open additional charts to run any extra EA's .....if thats what you are trying to do. As far as indicators the sky is the limit add as many as you wish to your chart.....as long as you got the cpu power. Also as noted above, be aware of how the dealer "id's" the pairs (ie: EURUSD vs EURUSDm vs EURUSDfx or whatever they might use....the coder may not have compensated for this when writing script/indi/EA and if they did it is usually an option in the settings that you must enable, or sometimes manually enter)

BigBear meet Mr Nims

This is a hybrid of Mr.Nims and Big Bears zigzag