Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 169

blutkehlchen:
@dancostar The renkos arent time based , a Renko could take 1min to "grow" or maybe hours.

Hi

Yes I know but I was mean Renko setup for Daily close brick. I am looking for some Renko EA that I can use for Daily period on MT4 with 20 brick size.

THX for help

Lsma

sasquatchian:
I still cannot find the LSMA. I an find the OSMA, but not the other. Where is it? thanks, sas

Do you want this one?

Files:
lsma.mq4  3 kb

yes, thanks.

i`ll have to go the posts to see how to apply it.

sas

@Flowerman

Sure , we can talk in german. But i guess it wouldnt be so nice for the others to talk in german here

brokers

mr_nims:
No new official template by me. But forward testing four pairs on a new simpler setup. Its average me about 70-200 pips a day quite easily since 20 trading days, but need to see a month more..for consistency.

EXNESS:

they dont accept any more US clients . Do you have any suggestions for a new broker

To Mr Nims

Hi Mr Nims, still you there? missing a updates to your strategy here and in your own forum (Renko Discussion Forum)

Have a nice day . . .

offline stalls

Can someone tell me how to restart the offline chart when it stalls. The M1 is running correctly.

ladye:
Can someone tell me how to restart the offline chart when it stalls. The M1 is running correctly.

If RenkoLiveChart on M1 running correctly, don't need restart offline chart. Look at left up corner of M1 chart - if you see, for example, "RenkoLiveChart(2): open offline EURUSD,M2 to view chart", offline chart mast to work correctly.

Sorry fo my bad english.

ladye:

One way to do it would be to stop the expert advisor and start it again or just change the parameter from 10 pip box to 5 pip box in the expert advisor

Reason: