MT4 Build 610 and Renko Live Charts V3.0 & V3.2

Hello people hope you can help,

To install Renko live charts expert advisor v3.0 or v3.2 with build 610 of MT4, does anyone know if this is possible because it doesn't seem to work. I use a 1 min chart and get the smiley face with v3.2, I then create a 2 min offline chart and get a blank screen 'waiting for update'. Does anybody know a solution for this problem? Thanks.

Scott76:

Hello people hope you can help,

To install Renko live charts expert advisor v3.0 or v3.2 with build 610 of MT4, does anyone know if this is possible because it doesn't seem to work. I use a 1 min chart and get the smiley face with v3.2, I then create a 2 min offline chart and get a blank screen 'waiting for update'. Does anybody know a solution for this problem? Thanks.

Welcome to mql4.com forum,

See if this article helps : Offline Charts in the New MQL4

Thanks for your quick response, I'm doing this for someone else I don't know much about metatrader. Those links explain the compatibly problems, before researching them I had the idea of reverting to an older build of meta trader 4 I read about that and was suggested I copy an earlier build metaeditor.exe, metalang.exe and terminal.exe to the 610 build and then blocking further build updates (all of these things I now know how to do) but the problem is when I apply Renko live chart EA to the expert advisor folder it's greyed out. Does anyone know a simple method to revert to any earlier MT4 build? Thanks.

angevoyageur:

Thanks for the welcome as I mentioned I don't know much about all of this meta trader business I'm just doing this for someone else. Is there a way to revert to an earlier MT4 version that is compatible with Renko live charts? Thanks.

if you dont understand in "meta trader business", y he contacted you? this is a matter for someone who do understand "meta trader business"

qjol:
if you dont understand in "meta trader business", y he contacted you? this is a matter for someone who do understand "meta trader business"

Thanks for your input gjol, I'm reasonably technically minded so if someone can give me a few pointers as to whether this is possible I can do the rest.

Scott76:

if someone can give me a few pointers as to whether this is possible I can do the rest.

angevoyageur has already given you the solution

angevoyageur:

qjol:

angevoyageur has already given you the solution

Are you referring to the period_converter_580 changes? Still doesn't work, still getting 'waiting for update'.

in order to get this working properly u need to make changes in the structure as it's explained in the Period_converter

B.T.W. if you are a reasonably technically minded as you say you are

You would have found already online, one that works (like i did) ;-)

qjol:

in order to get this working properly u need to make changes in the structure as it's explained in the Period_converter

B.T.W. if you are a reasonably technically minded as you say you are

You would have found already online, one that works (like i did) ;-)

The period converter is already modified in the 580 download and okay if that is true then I'm obviously not as technically minded as you are. Would you mind sharing the fruits of your Google searching labor? Or forever be damned and branded to the ninth layer of hell as a none technically minded person. ;-)
Reason: