Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 158

michal:
OK, once again:

Can you explain what you mean by 'removed from market action'?

Regards,

Michal

Hi Michal,

Put up trades you've taken, especially my short stated above and you will find that if you participated in the same trade you probably entered 5-10 mins later when I broke even with my 10 pips SL i.e. range bars are lagging and an after thought of direction market action, just like a MACD. However, I am sure it works with a big enough SL?

Regards,

Mike

PS I trade from 1Min and 5Min charts

Second false statement.

mike78:
i.e. range bars are lagging

This is not true. Every pip the price makes the same pip range bar makes at the same time. They are updating in a real time so how they can be lagging?

Please don't refer to any particularly strategy as this is not a point. The point you've made was that the range bars are 'removed from market action' and now that 'they are lagging'. Both statements are wrong.

michal:
This is not true. Every pip the price makes the same pip range bar makes at the same time. They are updating in a real time so how they can be lagging? Please don't refer to any particularly strategy as this is not a point. The point you've made was that the range bars are 'removed from market action' and now that 'they are lagging'. Both statements are wrong.

Price does not lag. Indicators show what has happened and this is lag.

As you point out, Range Bars are not lagging, they represent price.

Range bars are far superior than any other charting method.

mike78:
Dear Michal.

I do not have to prove anything to you, I just netted 80 pips by shorting eurusd from 2930 and no renko nonsense system is that precise or good!

The market noise you refer to is what gives a good system the edge of whats about to occur.

Good luck, I am sure you will gain enough experience in renko to have your own rice farm.

with best wishes,

mike

80pips eurusd and renko non-sense? I did 224pips trading off 5pips renko charts on eurusd and gbpusd that same day with my own renko-system. Thats too just from trading 7-8hours on that day.

proof too...

Files:
trades.jpg  43 kb

lordsfxt:
80pips eurusd and renko non-sense? I did 224pips trading off 5pips renko charts on eurusd and gbpusd that same day with my own renko-system. Thats too just from trading 7-8hours on that day.

proof too...

7-8hrs?? I would still be doing science or a full time job if I wanted to work 7-8hrs a day. My 80 pips are usually between the London open and 1-2 hrs later I am gone! I am also interested in your SL?? Mine is 10 pips.

Anyways, good luck to all of you that use this system and like it, its just not my cup of tea as we say in england. But I've heard a rumour that traders at UBS and JP Morgan are huge fans too of renko!

with best wishes,

mike

renko

Hello guys

I have been in Forex for few years now. and i can say something very simple about Forex .i never and i will say it again ,i have never seen any person who made money with Renko ,including Mr Nims.i was talking few times to Mr Nims in the past and he admits ,that his system is not the best because the risk is too high,you need to risk 30pips to win 10 pips,this is in my opinion not a good enough to win the game.but if you want to try this Renko than do it,just don't spend too much time with something that doesn't work in the long time.

And don't give money to any person who promise to manage your account,don't trust any person who offer to take your money.no free meal.

someone who know renko but make money with other or let's say better system

I don't understand why suddenly there's a campaign against Mr.Nims, If he's giving his system for free why give him money to manage if you can test the system first to see if it works.

Personally the system did not work for me but combined with support and resistance, and pivots on 1H chart has given me good results, 1H charts shows me the direction, renko tells me the entry signal.

And finally I think think that the results of the poll on top speak by them self, the system worked for some people, it didn't for other people, just as any other system.

Best Regards!

Creep:
I don't understand why suddenly there's a campaign against Mr.Nims, If he's giving his system for free why give him money to manage if you can test the system first to see if it works.

Personally the system did not work for me but combined with support and resistance, and pivots on 1H chart has given me good results, 1H charts shows me the direction, renko tells me the entry signal.

And finally I think think that the results of the poll on top speak by them self, the system worked for some people, it didn't for other people, just as any other system.

Best Regards!

there is no campaign against anyone! I was just trying to highlight that newbies need to learn to trade rather than rely on a method not used by the market movers! and to learn to trade.... although someone is saying above they Mr Niimms ripped them off??!!!!

regards

mike

mike78:
there is no campaign against anyone! I was just trying to highlight that newbies need to learn to trade rather than rely on a method not used by the market movers! and to learn to trade.... although someone is saying above they Mr Niimms ripped them off??!!!!

regards

mike

I don't know what your trying to highlight or not. But if you visit the ForexFactory forum, you will find 1million trading systems based on time-frames, which of those system's do market movers use? How would you know what market movers use? I understand renko charts you either don't like it or it maybe it doesn't work for you.

Hey not every system is meant for everyone, if your comfortable go ahead with this, as for me renko is the only type of charting i use to base my trade decisions and it works splendid for me, maybe it doesn't work for everyone the same way/

I'd only recommend that to people if your interested in discussing or posting your renko strategy here, I mean hey its just a type of charting just like "candlesticks" or "bar-chart" or "line chart" or "kagi-chart" or "point-n-figure chart" and stuff.

I love renko no matter what anyone thinks of it otherwise. Stay cool fellow traders and please continue to post renko strategy here. I'm waiting for more good systems of renko.

By the way, just look at it. 1million trading systems for time-frame chart and just a less than a few strategies for renko. we need more renko strategies to really get full potential's with this. And yes i know renko has a great potential for even better clock work money making.

Please go to forexfactory forum if your looking for time-frame systems..there's tons of it there.

lordsfxt, i dont understand what Renko system are you using that makes you so profitable. I've tried the xpMA system and the results are really bad for me. Are you using something different or taking profit early? I am confused. Maybe you could post more charts if you have time.Thanks!

Reason: