BE 15

Had 1 for 25 pips

had 1 for 0

and 2 open positive with SL at BE+ so guarantee profit

keep you posted

Closed out other 2 manual looked like they were going to reverse on me

total so far today 56 pips

Waiting for next set up

What are you using for setups? Take profits, stop losses, etc.?

dryclean:
Closed out other 2 manual looked like they were going to reverse on me

total so far today 56 pips

Waiting for next set up

Dreamliner:
What are you using for setups? Take profits, stop losses, etc.?

See post 1325 2 back from yours

set up is page 1 . . . 20 pips per hr

why

I am wondering, why do you try to make your trading so complicated???

Renko = Trend = Price Action

The only one indicator very powerful, tested through the long time trading history, tested though many systems and Time Frames needed. For me you all looking for chair while you already sitting on it. We all say "Keep It Simple" and then add one, two, three, four, five..... ten indicators. After that we say, no renko is rubbish, can not be traded. I like Japanese style.

Here is what my chart looks like. I will not tell for now any rules I trade, I want you to find the consistent patterns. I will tell later.

Files:
1.gif  36 kb

Soondoock:

The only one indicator very powerful, tested through the long time trading history, tested though many systems and Time Frames needed. For me you all looking for chair while you already sitting on it. We all say "Keep It Simple" and then add one, two, three, four, five..... ten indicators. After that we say, no renko is rubbish, can not be traded. I like Japanese style.

Here is what my chart looks like. I will not tell for now any rules I trade, I want you to find the consistent patterns. I will tell later.

Quite right, Soondock.

A nice advantage of Renko is that it enables you to see certain patterns clearly. Double tops/bottoms are quite powerful when shown.

Looks like you are using the tenkan and kijun from ichimoku. the kijun is normally very good for support/resistance.

What box size are u using, and r u using ichi with default settings?

Pardy

Pauluk:
Quite right, Soondock.

A nice advantage of Renko is that it enables you to see certain patterns clearly. Double tops/bottoms are quite powerful when shown.

Looks like you are using the tenkan and kijun from ichimoku. the kijun is normally very good for support/resistance.

What box size are u using, and r u using ichi with default settings?

Pardy

BINGO!!!

You are right! Default settings of ichimoku. Box size is 5 pips for Eurusd.

you can trade both crosses of trade above/ below channel of TS/KS. Target is 10-15pips. SL is the opposite side od the channel.

Soondoock:
BINGO!!!

You are right! Default settings of ichimoku. Box size is 5 pips for Eurusd.

you can trade both crosses of trade above/ below channel of TS/KS. Target is 10-15pips. SL is the opposite side od the channel.

I use the same setup, smaller box size of 4 tho'. Also watch the kumo.

Pardy

200pips

Hi,this is the pips.

Files:
3.jpg  88 kb

Sharing?

Soondoock:

Could you share your template & how its work?

Reason: