Requests & Ideas - page 63

Sir Mladen, thank you very much.

Hello ... anyone know create an EA of the link.... sorry for my English. Greetings

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180666

Renko Indicators..

Hi and good day for everyone.

For my trading i use only renko charts and i want your help to find the best indicators created or modified in the advance elite section to test it in my renko charts.

If you know or think about an indicator that can work well for me, please tell me.

Thank you and sorry for my poor english im from Col.

Regards!

Digital Filters-MTF

Mladen,

The attacched Digital Filters Generator works on chart directly,and I use it to generate band pass filters.The results are tradable if you know how to generate the right filters.

1-Could you add MTF capabilities ?

2-Could you add alerts and arrows when the slope of the filter changes from up

to down and viceversa?

3-If possible,could you colour code the slope direction ?

Хвала

S

Files:
df.zip  180 kb

Hi

Hello mladen.

Can you make Long gmma and Short gmma cross sign indicator?

I think this is very usefull.

Files:
gmma.mq4  7 kb

Simba

1. done 2. done 3. done
PS: for those not familiar with Sergey Iljukhin dlls (since I already had questions asking how to run his digital filters) : 3 dlls (bdsp.dll, lapack.dll and mkl_supprot.dll) must be in system32 folder. Attaching a zip file with just those 3 in it (so, unpack those to windows\system32 folder) It also needs the df.dll (attached at simbas post) but it can be placed at metatrader\experts\libraries folder (that dll does not need to be in the system32 folder)

regards

Mladen

SIMBA:
Mladen,

The attacched Digital Filters Generator works on chart directly,and I use it to generate band pass filters.The results are tradable if you know how to generate the right filters.

1-Could you add MTF capabilities ?

2-Could you add alerts and arrows when the slope of the filter changes from up

to down and viceversa?

3-If possible,could you colour code the slope direction ?

Хвала

S

Mladen, thanks for that but I placed all the files as u specified and the indi still shows up a blank window (I run mt4 on vista 64 bit). Does it work fine for everyone else?

Simba, would appreciate it if you could share any settings/tf combos that you have found tradable - thanks!

Odysseus

Odysseus

I am afraid I can not help you with Vista (I have never used it since I always thought that it is just a simple "middle step" invented to continue the sales of Windows instead to improve something)

Maybe somebody that is or was using Vista can help you (I am still using windows XP since only now - in my opinion - it is really reliable). Sorry that I can not help you in this case

PS: just one thing occurred that you could check (but if you use dynamic zone indicators I suppose that you already have that option checked) : the allow dll imports in the options of the indicator

Mladen

odysseus11:
Mladen, thanks for that but I placed all the files as u specified and the indi still shows up a blank window (I run mt4 on vista 64 bit). Does it work fine for everyone else?

Simba, would appreciate it if you could share any settings/tf combos that you have found tradable - thanks!

Odysseus

wow - working now - thanks so much mladen and simba.

trying to identify some good settings for H1....

Odysseus

Reason: