Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 302

marley60:
"Author's Price: 500$

Price on this time: 200$"

wow, a thief offering stolen material on the authors original thread. I hope forex-tsd will show the right reaction.

Please,

In cases like that report the post and it will be taken care off asap

hermes:
Everybody who thinks get $100 from me because it is stupid to give $100 to anybody for nothing. Ha, ha, ha...

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to see the $100.

Cheers Hermes

Guys if you didn't see the $100 after pressing the button you didn't press smart enough.

Think smart not hard.

Cheers Hermes

banian:

Obviously no one out of the group can have the latest version of the system, It's access is only to the e-mail registered in the google drive and John has password protected the whole RenkoForce system on top of that.

It's great he busted himself and now I know it's Banian, i never sold or shared anything to him.

Best, Nick

Finally, Just to make it clear.

This is my blog and the links in there are the only sites that are officially of all my stuff.

Easy Renko System

Best,

Nick

Nick

I feel badly for Banian, he must be in rough shape to have to try to work such a deal.

The sad part is.... had he asked you for some help he would have received it forthwith, I know that and so do a few others, you are a generous guy.

And there are others in the group who are also generous and would have helped.

Even only to call the trades for him until he built a decent account.

Even the moderators at Forex TSD will help people where they can....

This is a very sad story.

daveM

Blaiserboy:
Nick

I feel badly for Banian, he must be in rough shape to have to try to work such a deal.

The sad part is.... had he asked you for some help he would have received it forthwith, I know that and so do a few others, you are a generous guy.

And there are others in the group who are also generous and would have helped.

Even only to call the trades for him until he built a decent account.

Even the moderators at Forex TSD will help people where they can....

This is a very sad story.

daveM

Hi DaveM,

I see what you are trying to say.

I don't have any hate or despise for him too.

His real name is Vinu Banian and he is a brother in Christ our Lord.

What made him do this is surely his situation.

We all are kids of the good lord above.

I wish he does we'll and comes back.

God has mercy for his kids and Jesus proved it.

So I will have forgiveness in my heart as I am no better than Vinu Banian as I'm too a sinner.

Good Luck,

Nick

The Way to be a Trader.... For me from now on...

Have a nice trading week renko traders!

Nick

mr_nims:
The Way to be a Trader.... For me from now on...

Have a nice trading week renko traders!

Nick

I love that movie! lol!

I made around 200 pips between last night and this morning! It was about 4 pairs. I got tired of watching the charts so I put a 50 pip tp and 30 pip sl on each . This morning they all closed in profit!

pure awesomeness!

Don't worry Vinu Banian, your only hurting yourself. Because you still don't know what the commercial system is all about, it's not about the software, the software is already shared for free on the first post of this topic, the commercial version is for people who want to take their renko trading one step ahead and also for my life-time support.

good luck sharing! I hope to see what easy renko latest version you have!

Reason: