Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 295

mr_nims:
There's no DAX on Exness too. I'm using Fxpro for that. Great spread and commission, 1pip spread n 1 pip comm.

I did 100 yesterday and 40+ today on DAX.

FX pips is as usual xxx pips week on average.

Best,

Nick

I have never looked at DAX until just now....... It looks like 147 pips from the low of March 10 to the high of March 11... YEAPS..!!!!!!! and 160 From the high of March 10 to the low of March 10........ no wonder you like to trade it.!!!!!

Hello Nick,

I would like to have a look on DAX too! Thanks for sharing it with us.

BTW, Please check your e-mail and reply.

Best Regards.

PrinceWahaj

Gold weekly is still trying to push into the resistance of the Ichimoku Cloud

Files:

Gold is looking like it may want to go down, although it has stalled at the moment...

( I set up one Mt4 for Dax only, two great big charts, I am anxiously awaiting the open LOL)

Files:

Blaiserboy:
Gold is looking like it may want to go down, although it has stalled at the moment... ( I set up one Mt4 for Dax only, two great big charts, I am anxiously awaiting the open LOL)

Hi DaveM,

If you have multiple types of gold, you could arrange them to see the co-relation in gold.

Example.

Xau/USD

Xau/EUR

Xau/AUD

Xau/GBP

You can find them in Exness

Best,

Nick

Hey Nick

I do LOVE that chart......

I made a few pips on Dax and the chart said stop, so I jumped out.. ready to reload.

That chart is amazing.!!

Hi DaveM,

I closed 70 pips in the first one hour in 3 trades, a sell and then two buys on DAX I'll wait to see if it can beat 9280 and then retrace below 9260 for a possible buy re-entry.

Be sure a lot of moves in store in a day till Frankfurt 5pm

BEst,

Nick

Hey Offs1987,

I am with you! lol

My this week total is +60 pips too, still 2 days are remaining. Not bad at all. I am trying to manage at least 100 pips per week with little screen time because a lot of works i need to do on daily basis offline. I was looking for consistency and till now, it is consistent. Last week, +135 pips.

I want to complete at least 1 stage per month so i could generate good income from my trading. Working on my MM plan to make it less risky.

My eyes will be on AU, AJ and EA. EA sell, AU and AJ long until i see a reason to not watch them.

Nick is sharing very good stuff with all of us, it should not be hard to make plenty of pips with his suggestions!

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hello Nick,

Thanks for your reply, I replied to your email too.

BTW, total +48 pips for today i made so total +88 pips for this week. I am getting close to my weekly target. lol

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

mr_nims:
There's no DAX on Exness too. I'm using Fxpro for that. Great spread and commission, 1pip spread n 1 pip comm.

I did 100 yesterday and 40+ today on DAX.

FX pips is as usual xxx pips week on average.

Best,

Nick

there are a lot brokers offering 1 pip spread and no commission, for example admiralmarkets or gft.

admiralmarkets has accounts starting at 200$ or 200€.

you can find 5points risk entries(=5€) if you use 25pip(=2,5points) box and shift20

best risk/reward and lowest cost of all indices

Reason: