Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 246

Dreamliner:
Speaking of that "Lord's guy, whatever happened to him? The last I read he was making thousands of pips per week, hundreds, or a thousand or more per day. And then he invented a new system and seems to have disappeared.

Those making lots of pips...usually vanish

arroganzmaschine:
Hello guys,

what are the current templates and indicators of this thread?

Are the ones on the first page the updated?

Best regards

I just checked..they are the correct ones.

Offs1987:
Yes I am a programmer on a telecomunication company, and from one year ago im learning mql4.

Indicator NEVER repaints, its very simple, I just get values of the indicators I have downloaded from this post RENKO system with Mihailo! - Page 104 @ Forex Factory - By user nasap. Then with that value I evaluate it and then draw the arrows, so, it only repaints on the actual candle, when it close, if you see and arrow, it never get deleted. Anyway I coded it in 30 minutes, so I have to improve it and test a bit more hehe. Of course when I finish it I will share with all of you.

Offs.

Offs....does it draw the arrows automatically? or are they drawn by you yourself?

Maybe you all can use this version of fatl smoother, was trying to recreate the jfatl speed, to make it a stand alone indicator, this version is lacking the dots but from what I can see is the same.

It draw automatically of course. Yesterday I said i'll share the indicator, but actually I have a lot of work to do. Now im at job, tonight I upload indicator and my template

About EA, its testing on a demo account and fixing some bugs and adding some changes, I cant share it yet.

Offs.

As i got to understand long time ago,,,,"Renko chart is NOISE without any view of price action",,,,this chart sometimes makes u 50+pips without any reversal & sometimes -50/-20/-4,,,so u can see,,renko chart is uncertainty...it can give u sideways market for unlimited amount of time enough to blow your account"

What is the best indicator to trade Renko?

#)Heiken-ashi smoothed(stay as long as it's blue/red)////no other traditional indicators work with renko..

Hi All,

I have the system on demo and it has some of the ingredients I trade on my live account. So the ideal situation to me would be to take the best of both worlds and improve my live trading.

The entry is clear, but I don't see much on the exit. So when to exit (both conservative and agressive)?

Did I miss something or is it still to be determined?

cheers

GG

mrtools - just an observation but - when you are making charts for JPY pairs or gold you have to set the box size times 10. for example, if you want ten pip boxes, you need to set it to 100. the chart you posted actually shows 1 pip boxes, that's why it looks so good!

If you did that on purpose, please disregard...

ok guys, I offer you a decent indicator for trading that works good on renko too. it is based on donchian channels and plots basically a weighted center line. it also prints current price, pivot levels, and latest trade indication with stop level. rules are simple. enter on the CLOSE of the first bar above or below the line, exit when price crosses again(or any other method you choose). I like it set to 34 but play with it. you can get some whipsaw in ranging markets so don't jump in too heavy unless you are sure of the trade. it seems to work good with the MACD Alert indie...

doda-donchian_v3.ex4

doda-donchian_v3.mq4

radatats:
mrtools - just an observation but - when you are making charts for JPY pairs or gold you have to set the box size times 10. for example, if you want ten pip boxes, you need to set it to 100. the chart you posted actually shows 1 pip boxes, that's why it looks so good! If you did that on purpose, please disregard...

Radatats, those were/are 5 pip median renko blocks the indicator identifies whether its a Yen pair or extra digit broker and automatically adjusts.

Files:
Reason: