What is the best Currency pair to start with...? - page 3

For me it was EUR/USD, its the most commonly traded and has more analysis available for it. Some people actually only trade a handful of currencies.

Trading with the currency pair that is highly liquid is best choice for beginner. Most normally start with the EUR/USD which is very much traded by traders.

when we start with forex market. i think we should trade with some basic pair as GU, EU, UJ, AU... it is stable than other pair. you should practice with demo first. you can choose the best currency for you.

currency pairs trading is suitable for a currency pair that has a fast market movements such as GBP / USD, EUR / USD, etc. Trading mayor currency has a very fast movement that would be profitable for beginners

The best currency is the currency that is commonly used for trading and therefore we will be able to understand the characteristics of the currency. So that we can make the right decision

EURUSD and GBPUSD are the best pairs to start you trading career and you may advance to next pairs after you understand both of them. You can find many trading instruments from Forex, Indices, Energy and Metals in HiWayFX...

Samsu Samsul:
EURUSD and GBPUSD are the best pairs to start you trading career and you may advance to next pairs after you understand both of them. You can find many trading instruments from Forex, Indices, Energy and Metals in HiWayFX...

Better to learn deeply about those couple pairs before going into another pairs. You can follow some news about those currencies on market news at HiWayFX.

I would suggest every newbie to start with EURUSD currency of pair and it is the best pair to trade.

For a new trader ,it mostly recommended you choose, train , concentrate and stick to one pair for sometime, After sometime of consistent training you can add more pairs along the way . Try EURUSD for the beginning it generally has good movements,low spreads and more likely stable.

I think the best currency to start with is a less volatile currency. currency pairs such as GBP/JPY and CAD/JPY are the best for beginners!

Reason: