About 10 years of data for the back test

Hello there,

Can any one suggest me how to get 10 years of back data to back test my EA Perfectly .  Because I want to verify my EA that it is working in every year perfectly. 

If any third party api is providing the kind of data please contact. 

Thanks.

Bhavdip R Mangukiya -:Can any one suggest me how to get 10 years of back data to back test my EA Perfectly .  Because I want to verify my EA that it is working in every year perfectly. 

If any third party api is providing the kind of data please contact. 

I'm assuming you want data for MT4 Strategy Tester, based of previous posts you have made. If so, you can use 3rd party tools to generate both the FXT files with tick data for the tester as well as HST files for normal charts. The two most common tools for this is "TickStory" and "Birt's Tick Data Suite" and both usually source the data from "Dukascopy" historical data.

I personally use "TickStory" (and also some personally coded tools) and "Dukascopy" data which goes back much more that 10 years depending on the symbol being tested.

The "Dukascopy" historical data is free, but the 3rd party tools are not. "TickStory" does have a free version available with less features but should be sufficient for you to test it out.

Thank you so much for the help .
Reason: