Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 204

Weeded Out!

What happened to the weed guy and his holy grail?

He probably was blowing it down and forgot about us small timers who haven't made it yet the nerve of most people to not pay homage to place they came up in,you know I wish there were more humanitarian type individuals to be found instead of these selfish fools who act like pirates and vikings,because it's not right to come to some place,learn things from others and just move on once you got the thing down pact,we must all share in order to grow and realize evolution,You receive more when you give than when you take and to all my fellow traders aspiring to be full time professional traders don't quit,you gotta be like Bart Scott LB [NY JETS] and say you "can't wait" for the day to be able to claim you've tamed the beast[forex market]! No hard work goes in vain! remember that so if you keep studying your craft you'll get the hang of it,in time we all could be masters of the currency market I mean but only if your really trying,just like riding a bike at first you fell off but after a couple a years you can pop a wheelie 10 blocks straight or even ride the bike backwards,I mean think about it,it's all in your risk appetite ask yourself how much do you really want it,for real though ya'll look out for me in the future when I make it,I'll be the one to certainly share my renko holy grail system!

oooooooooooooooooh my god!!!!!!

just out of curiosity I thought Id try this system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only first night on european market open and its a real winner

especially if yu use parabolic psars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS MR NIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Files:
nimz.gif  105 kb

Perky:
oooooooooooooooooh my god!!!!!!

just out of curiosity I thought Id try this system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only first night on european market open and its a real winner

especially if yu use parabolic psars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS MR NIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perky

What settings are you using for the psars?

thanks

terminex:
Perky

What settings are you using for the psars?

thanks

psars straight out of the box - the default

and the bottom is just osma with one line fast line of the stochatics

maybe its just tonights trading but I love this stuff

time will tell.....

oh oh looks like psar doesnt update properly

that was the Psar in custom indicators

I'll try the strandard issue one that comes with metatrader

will have to investigate this!

(you still dont need Psar to trade this system)

true_blue_texican:
Hi Rosli,

I just wanted to let you know that I've emailed you and skyped you. :-)

I look forward to learning more about the way you scalp Renko!

Thanks!

Tex

true_blue_texican,

have u learned anything with rosli renko scalping system. i try to contact him in skype but no respond from him...

true_blue_texican:
I just had a nice long skype session with him. He showed me what he does and even sent me a couple of indicators (pretty standard ones, I just have never used them, before.) It's pretty simple. He didn't ask for money.

hi true_blue_texican,

can u please shared and teach me what have do you learn from rosli..

thanks,

jewsskin

Hey

Hey friends, Its really nice to know some development is happening here with regards to renko system. I thought this place might have been dead.

Frankly you just need the renko chart and put some indicators of your own that make you comfortable with making the decision on r-charts for your style.

You can do everything just like you can on a normal time-based chart, i mean scalping system with fast 5-pip renko. Intraday system, swing system... its all price action on screen.

I am using a renko system personally which i haven't shared to a soul, i have been having quite some success with it 40pip to even over 100pips a day just on one pair eurusd. But i do not want to get into all this posting my system and all. I am kinda afraid after all that happened in the past, I'd rather just be alone in a corner trading my personal renko system alone without something new to worry about.

Anyways good luck to all! It was my birthday, so i thought ill come here and drop a line . the birthplace of serious renko systems.

To Your Success!

Nims

Forgot the Gift

I forgot the gift for all of you ....

A Broker is running a promotion where you can get 1500 Cents free to practice your trading strategy.

Fix spread or floating spread your choice. ECN also available.

Server is good with no re-quotes and fairly fast execution.

Interested? Then give it a try.

*RoboForex* - 24x5 Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading Broker

No Strings attached bonus, just make profit and take profit

mr_nims:
Hey friends, Its really nice to know some development is happening here with regards to renko system. I thought this place might have been dead.

Frankly you just need the renko chart and put some indicators of your own that make you comfortable with making the decision on r-charts for your style.

You can do everything just like you can on a normal time-based chart, i mean scalping system with fast 5-pip renko. Intraday system, swing system... its all price action on screen.

I am using a renko system personally which i haven't shared to a soul, i have been having quite some success with it 40pip to even over 100pips a day just on one pair eurusd. But i do not want to get into all this posting my system and all. I am kinda afraid after all that happened in the past, I'd rather just be alone in a corner trading my personal renko system alone without something new to worry about.

Anyways good luck to all! It was my birthday, so i thought ill come here and drop a line . the birthplace of serious renko systems.

To Your Success!

Nims

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR NIMS

well been testing an expert for this week

uses the psars and takes 50$ each psars cross using 0.50 lots

satement on forward test demo so far

its a real hacked expert so don't want to share it but and still testing

will post more statements as they come to hand

a clue if you want to write one is

the cross is pretty shakey so I take the middle of each bar and test for a cross on that.

and it will close on 50$ profit or a cross back of psars(loss)

mid= MathAbs((iOpen(NULL,0,0)+iClose(NULL,0,0)))/2;

midb4= MathAbs((iOpen(NULL,0,1)+iClose(NULL,0,1)))/2;

//eeeeek a doji?????????????????

actually a doji will never happen lol

as IOpen and iClose dont really make sense on renkoz as far as psars is concerned

stmt attached so far

Files:
Reason: