Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 200

In around 1.48, target 1.49, stop below the last swing low, there that should put the hex on it Oh, this was at Europe open, May 2, 2011, Osama dead!

Files:

subhanwaheed:
Hi , I need a very very simple ea created , Can anyone please do that for me . It should be based on nothing . I will be very very grateful.

It should do only two minor thing. It should only open buy orders when its set to bull direction, and a new buy order is to be opened ( according to the lot size in setting ) when a new bull candle is formed after one or a series of bear candle(s) .

And it should only open sell orders when its set to bear direction, and a new sell order is to be opened ( according to the lot size in setting ) when a new bear candle is formed after a single or series of bull candles.

It should keep doing that until it is taken off the chart or settings are reversed.

No stop loss, no take profit , nothing , just that .

Can anyone do that Please ?

That is a problem. There is no setting for this in the software. I think it will open only one order per directition.

Maybe s.o. can add this feature to the code? Or knows a mq4 system that has an "open max. pos per direction"?

Try opening new charts after every new entry and add the system there again. This sould bring you in on the next signal.

Maybe that needs magic-number to work?

If you want moneymanagement just turn it on.

Files:

Ea

subhanwaheed:
Hi ,

No calculation is involved , I just want to use it as an input like bullmode/bearmode . Yes all three conditions should be true fot it to open a order .

The EA does not need to determine the direction . I can do that myself. Ea only needs to be set into a particular direction from settings for it to open orders in that direction .

Let me explain it better .

EA should have just these two settings ( settings should look like this )

Setting 1 ) Direction Uptrend / Downtrend

Setting 2 ) Lot size ---------

For Example , If we set the direction to up trend and lot size to one , WHENEVER a bull candle is formed AFTER one bear candle or a series of bear candles , it should open up a buy order of 1 lot . It should keep doing that until it is removed from the chart or the settings are reversed .

If we set the direction to down trend and lot size to one , WHENEVER a bear candle is formed AFTER one bull candle or a series of bull candles , it should open up a a sell order of 1 lot . It should keep doing that until it is removed from the chart or the settings are reversed .

Hi subhanwaheed, maybe if you share the system then somebody will be able to help you with the EA. Most threads start off with the system first then everybody puts in what they think it needs.

paris99:
Hi subhanwaheed, maybe if you share the system then somebody will be able to help you with the EA. Most threads start off with the system first then everybody puts in what they think it needs.

I think that is the system

And I understand why he wants to set buy/sellmod manually.

Gives you the possibility to act on hard to program divergence signals (if near major support/resistance).

Any divergence indicator I have seen so far is just crap.

Or you can act on easy to see, but still hard to program classic chart pattern

Initial stop, trailing stop and profit target can be set by hand (but you have to be near your pc when the entry happens).

hey

I have got a good set up and its not doing bad at all (10pips box on the 2mins chart), I usually start trading after London open, I hope this will help alot of ppl on here, especially someone looking for something simple, remember KISS 'keep it simple stupid'

Well, i dont know where i got the template saved... don't worry, i will try post the indicator and template later. See attachment below.

Files:
chart.gif  48 kb

kol8701:
I have got a good set up and its not doing bad at all (10pips box on the 2mins chart), I usually start trading after London open, I hope this will help alot of ppl on here, especially someone looking for something simple, remember KISS 'keep it simple stupid' Well, i dont know where i got the template saved... don't worry, i will try post the indicator and template later. See attachment below.

Any updates, Kol8701?

Does anyone know what is the indy that's red/green on the bars? TIA and happy pipping! :-)

Does anyone know if a SSa nomalized indi can be used on a Renko chart?

ismael360:
Does anyone know if a SSa nomalized indi can be used on a Renko chart?

Yes you can !

Yes you can !

Thanks Big Joe. For the quick reply.

Reason: