Bonuses

Hey anyone have a list of bonuses given by brokers? As I like to test out a broker before committing and an incentive is nice, I am still searching for one with MT4, it was in my other post

Cheers.

SammyD:
Hey anyone have a list of bonuses given by brokers? As I like to test out a broker before committing and an incentive is nice, I am still searching for one with MT4, it was in my other post Cheers.

Hello Sammy why dont yo try GDMFX it has good incentives and MT4 Platform.

SammyD:
Hey anyone have a list of bonuses given by brokers? As I like to test out a broker before committing and an incentive is nice, I am still searching for one with MT4, it was in my other post Cheers.

Hello, FBS offers free $5 Welcome bonus for traders who want to try trading with FBS. This is a chance to test real trading without any initial deposit.

Then FBS offer 30% Bonus to each trader's deposit.

Also FBS offers its traders with Deposit Insurance Program. You can insure your funds and get them back in case of a loss.

You are more than welcome to open an account and try trading with FBS!

Brokers offer start up bonus or bonus on deposits. There are different bonuses that are using to promote forex trading . I like forum bonus , it is a best choice for beginners to do trading in real market with no investment .It gives experience of trading to traders.

many brokers offers bonuses to show their aqppreciation to their clients.Just like gdmfx in which they reward new and existing clients a great promo to greet the 2014 Lunar New Year as it announces its Red Packet giveaways which they will give a 28.8% Prosperity Bonus on Any Deposit Amount you make with them.It is very good indeed as the bonus will add up to a trader's account capital.

Broker Bonuses Can Make a Big Difference...

For me, minimum deposit is key, which is what attracted me to ecn broker excel markets (the minimum deposit is $200), but equally there is no deposit fees on electronic transactions and plus they pay you from $50 upwards depending on your deposit size.

Brokers like Hotforex will give 100% bonus on deposits

SammyD:

Most brokers, I think, offer bonuses to their new and existing clients. For example, my broker, Gdmfx, they give up to 3,000 USD bonuses when you sign up with them. But of course, these bonuses are subject to some terms and conditions so be sure to read and understand these rules. The main purpose why brokers give bonuses, I think, is to show their appreciation to their clients.

Just Google it and you will find a dozens of bonuses brokers .

It just depends what can you actually do with those bonuses (read the small prints)

There is promo "Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000", we can try to maximize it if we want to trade. But i think make deposit $10 is not big deal.

Reason: