Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 49

Lordsfxt,

Here is something I am looking at with Renko. What do you think? I am still trying to find the best setups for the Eur/Usd and make my 15-25 pips a day. The template is from the Forex Rebellion trading system.

Shawn

Files:
renkoreb.gif  58 kb

Hi

PartyPips:
Big Trend indicator mq4 format

HI ,how does it work this indicator ?

have u tested before ?

David,

Hi

lordsfxt:
First open the desired currency 5min chart.. and turn off auto-scroll, then scroll back all the way to January 1 2009 or more. Then load the indicator input your pip size and your time-frame. I do not really know if it freeze or not since i have a very fast configured pc, i even have a radeon graphics card with 1gb ddr5 of video ram. But indicator version seems to load a bit faster than script version.

After a lot of trading on renko i have found that using 2 renko charts, Like a 10pip renko on 10min offline & 50pip renko on a 50min offline is the best for manually making pips. 50pip renko will show you the major trends and 10pip renko will show you the minor trends, when major & minor trends both match. enter the trade.

The best pairs for renko are GBP pairs, because they trend heavily and best suited rather than using eurusd that mostly a scalping pair, it need a trending pair to work at its best like gbp.

From all my attempts, ive realized that using renko for scalping purposes isnt that great, because renko is a trend following chart not a scalping system.

HI lordsfxt,

which folder did u put to load the renko in mt4 ? indicator folder or templetate folder ? because doesn't load in my mt4 ?

thanks for your reply,

David,

dados77:
HI lordsfxt,

which folder did u put to load the renko in mt4 ? indicator folder or templetate folder ? because doesn't load in my mt4 ?

thanks for your reply,

David,

Dados, close your metatrader platform first and place the renko script in expert/script folder because it's an script not an indicator. Then reopen metatrader and attach the script to a 1 min chart and choose the settings you wish, 10 pips size, 20, 50, etc. and in which timeframe you want to see your offline renko chart. Choose a timeframe different from the ones metatrader offers, like 2 min, 10 min, 20 min, etc. And then open that offline chart and you will see the renko chart. If you have any problem let me know.

Orinin:
I remember in this tread that you ever said that 10pip on 10m and 50pip on 50m is the most profitable one. I agree with you as since applying 10pip 2m onto my live trading, has enable me to profit not less than usd900 every day.

Lordfx-I will get rich faster than you in this case.....just

However I used Tudor Girl and bigtrend to filter the trend.

But my request is would you mind to share the script for 50pipprice enable to open 50m offline chart.

Thanks for you help.

Orinin, the 50pipprice script is the same as the 10pipprice script that Lordsfx posted before. Just modify the settings to 50 pips size and timeframe 50 and save it like so it will be easier for you to attach it to the chart and you don't need to be modifying settings everytime, but the script is the same, no difference.

Regarding your system, please post picture and trade examples. Let's share...

Hi

masps:
Dados, close your metatrader platform first and place the renko script in expert/script folder because it's an script not an indicator. Then reopen metatrader and attach the script to a 1 min chart and choose the settings you wish, 10 pips size, 20, 50, etc. and in which timeframe you want to see your offline renko chart. Choose a timeframe different from the ones metatrader offers, like 2 min, 10 min, 20 min, etc. And then open that offline chart and you will see the renko chart. If you have any problem let me know.

HI Masps,

thanks for your reply , there is something is not really clear to me, about script , because i never use an script in forex and a lot people trade in demo account with EA , i don't know if is the same history ?? for that i prefer to trade with manually trade to avoid suddently surprise , beacuse i trust to trade manually in my live account and for that i'd like to ask if this script is just to show to display the chart or is an traditional EA to open and close position as EA ?

if you can let me know about this script ?

thanks very much for your reply and i look foward to hearing from you.

Dados,

Orinin:
I remember in this tread that you ever said that 10pip on 10m and 50pip on 50m is the most profitable one. I agree with you as since applying 10pip 2m onto my live trading, has enable me to profit not less than usd900 every day.

But my request is would you mind to share the script for 50pipprice enable to open 50m offline chart.

Thanks for you help.

Congrats on your success!

Could you please post your template and screenshot of the way you're using the system (w/tudor girl and big trend)? TIA

Any EA Success

Has anyone been able to use any of the EA's with success according to the manual systems (posted by mr. nims, lordsfxt, and others who've had good ideas)?

dados77:
HI Masps,

thanks for your reply , there is something is not really clear to me, about script , because i never use an script in forex and a lot people trade in demo account with EA , i don't know if is the same history ?? for that i prefer to trade with manually trade to avoid suddently surprise , beacuse i trust to trade manually in my live account and for that i'd like to ask if this script is just to show to display the chart or is an traditional EA to open and close position as EA ?

if you can let me know about this script ?

thanks very much for your reply and i look foward to hearing from you.

Dados,

No, the use of the script is just for displaying the renko chart. You can continue trading manually as you usually do. It has nothing to do with EA. And the history is the same as you will see in a regular candle or bar chart, but what the script does is to take that price history and display it in blocks of 10 pips, 20 pips, etc. according to your settings. It doesn't display price by time like a normal chart does, like 5min candle, 15 min. etc. With renko you will see just price blocks that can be form in 1 min or in 1 hour. All depends of how fast the market moves.

Orinin:

Thanks for you help.

I'd be glad if you could beat my ass in gettin rich faster hehehe.

Yes, tudor girl vorticity is good, but it repaints that's why i don't use it.

Here ya go my friend, all the script you would need to test all settings.

Reason: