Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 35

Hey guys!

great thread, love it.

hows the foward testing with the lordsfx system going?

oh, and any idea what setup snowski is using? that looks promising too.

peace!

Ok I found the synergy trade signal indy... does anybody know if it repaints? or how it even works? my guess it runs off the tdi. snowski do you run fast tdi?

nevillebartoz:
Hey guys!

great thread, love it.

hows the foward testing with the lordsfx system going?

oh, and any idea what setup snowski is using? that looks promising too.

peace!

Yes, this thread is great! All efforts and contributions have been appreciated! :-)

<>

Are there any updates on the results achieved w/either the EA or manual trading? I have placed the EA on about 4 pairs but it has not traded yet.

bnbb2004:
Yes, this thread is great! All efforts and contributions have been appreciated! :-)

<>

Are there any updates on the results achieved w/either the EA or manual trading? I have placed the EA on about 4 pairs but it has not traded yet.

yeh I can't wait to see lords foward test results, he (or she) had fantastic backtest results with it.

I hope its not the end of this thread

I've been watching over this thread for some time now and I've seen some real progress, and i think the manual trading method works well.

I too have problems avoiding ranging markets. I think if we can avoid these then we are close to the 'holy grail'?

I really want to support this renko ashi system and i'm offering my services...by day I'm a .net developer of 5 years and i've dabbled in mql coding during my short time trading.

lords, if you need any help just drop me a line..i hope testing is going well...

High Low Breakout using Renko charts

jetsetwillyx:
I've been watching over this thread for some time now and I've seen some real progress, and i think the manual trading method works well.

I too have problems avoiding ranging markets. I think if we can avoid these then we are close to the 'holy grail'?

I really want to support this renko ashi system and i'm offering my services...by day I'm a .net developer of 5 years and i've dabbled in mql coding during my short time trading.

lords, if you need any help just drop me a line..i hope testing is going well...

I know guys this thread is basically related to trading heiken ashi with renko charts but I have been doing some backtesting on renko charts using different strategies and EAs because I believe this is it. Renko charts has a lot of potential, way more than regular charts.

I did test the EA I have attached here, the Hilo breakout, using renko and it opened trades for me on a renko chart while testing it with the strategy builder on the metatrader platform with awesome results!! Just look at the picture. But I can't make it to open trades in live market on the offline renko chart. I don't know why. There are many other EAs like the same heiken ashi EA we have been talking about here that will open trades on an offline renko chart, also the macd Ea will works on an offline chart, etc,. but this one I can't make it trade.

I think if we can fix it, we'll nail it, that's it. So please, can someone take a look at the EA code to see if we can make open trades on an offline renko chart? This Ea what it does is just basically following the renko bars direction, doesn't use any indicator, just pure price action. It was design to use on a breakout of a daily candle but it works like a sharm on renko bars.

Jetsetwillyx, thaks a lot for offering your help as as programmer, that's what we need here. Would you give it a try?

Reason: