Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 30

mrtools:
Changed to Mladens T3 HAMA in the Ea and also added the alerts to the indicator the Ea calls the original indicator from Mladen. The Ea should work on either 4 or 5 digit broker but doubt if it will work on Ecn type broker.

I did a little change to the EA to call the HA indicator according to the new settings given by LordFx in his template. Those settings seems to be the most profitables, BUT I noticed that if you activate the trailing stop and the trailing gets hit, the EA will keep opening trades one after another if the HA haven't change direction yet, and I don't know how to fix that.

I think this is detrimental for the EA performance because it can keep opening long trades at the top of an uptrend and short positions at the end of a downtrend. The EA should work in a way that if a trade get stopout in profit by the trailing stop, it should wait till the next HA signal to enter a new trade.

As I said I don't know how to fix it, please can you or someone here who knows little programming try to fix this? so we can test the Ea better.

I am attaching the Ea with the new HA settings fixed and the indicator for the EA to work.

Thanks

masps:
I did a little change to the EA to call the HA indicator according to the new settings given by LordFx in his template. Those settings seems to be the most profitables, BUT I noticed that if you activate the trailing stop and the trailing gets hit, the EA will keep opening trades one after another if the HA haven't change direction yet, and I don't know how to fix that.

I think this is detrimental for the EA performance because it can keep opening long trades at the top of an uptrend and short positions at the end of a downtrend. The EA should work in a way that if a trade get stopout in profit by the trailing stop, it should wait till the next HA signal to enter a new trade.

As I said I don't know how to fix it, please can you or someone here who knows little programming try to fix this? so we can test the Ea better.

I am attaching the Ea with the new HA settings fixed and the indicator for the EA to work.

Thanks

dear Msps

Instead of using HA indicator you can use Big trend indicator i think is tough

and works better than HA.

Files:

lordsfxt:
Could anyone code an e-mail alert for this indy? Thanks.

In a letter theme specifies from what indicator, in the letter writes signal type the tool on which is received a signal and time of reception of a signal.

kaveh:
dear Msps

Instead of using HA indicator you can use Big trend indicator i think is tough

and works better than HA.

Thanks Kaveh, can you post it or tell me where can I download it?

Thanks

A big thanks for all the input from members to make this a awesome system

masps:
Thanks Kaveh, can you post it or tell me where can I download it?

Dear masps

Let's start with these concepts.

1-Add Time Filter to your EA. sometimes this system works better at 8-10CET

2-Enter position

2-1-Price Up or down Big Trend.

2-2-The color of Big Trend should be the same.

2-3-The color of Henkin Ashi smooth be the same.

2-4-MACD and Stochastic be the same too.

2-5-Probability up to %35.

3-Exit

3-1-Trial Stop

3-2-Fix Pips

4-Stoploss

4-1-10 TO 15 PIPS

All this functions should be different so we need to set it before Trade. your stop and limit should be hidden since Brokers want to eat them.

Kaveh

mladen:
Changed it a bit so it has email and sound options for alert Just one parameter description :
Alerts.OnCurrent-> if true : alerts on current ( open ) bar else on previous ( closed ) bar
regards mladen

Thanks Mladen and Andruw for adding the email alert to the HA T3 indicator! :-)

kaveh:
Dear masps

Let's start with these concepts.

1-Add Time Filter to your EA. sometimes this system works better at 8-10CET

2-Enter position

2-1-Price Up or down Big Trend.

2-2-The color of Big Trend should be the same.

2-3-The color of Henkin Ashi smooth be the same.

2-4-MACD and Stochastic be the same too.

2-5-Probability up to %35.

3-Exit

3-1-Trial Stop

3-2-Fix Pips

4-Stoploss

4-1-10 TO 15 PIPS

All this functions should be different so we need to set it before Trade. your stop and limit should be hidden since Brokers want to eat them.

Kaveh

Thanks Kaveh, I will try it. The Big trend indicator seems good...

mt4 restart

WilteredFire:
Thanks kindly for sharing what you have. Is it possible to use this on an 5pip range instead of 10? Also any help on why when I start my platform my m2 renko chart doesn't seem to be moving, but the m1 does? Only way to starrt it again is to close both windows and load m1 again and re-attach the renko script then open the offline chart. bit of a hassle. Any way around this? Thanks

WilteredFire, i had the same question, and by coincidence someone said on forum (if i'm not mistaken, here on forex-tsd) that if u're gonna place the script in experts folder and run it it's going to behave like an expert, so I did it and after that no problems at all even after restart... cheers!

masps:
Thanks Kaveh, I will try it. The Big trend indicator seems good...

Hi

Real example.

Kaveh

Files:
Reason: