Market Statistics (Volume Histogram, VWAP with SD bands) - page 9

To add comments, please log in or register
xard777
xard777  

Fun fact 205/b

Here is a fun fact for you...

You do realise that the powers that be wanted to change the word Wanker to Walander, but low and behold the word Wanker turns out to be less offensive.

Who would have guessed...Have a nice weekend everyone

Xard777

pavaka
pavaka  

xard777:

You do realise that the powers that be wanted to change the word Wanker to Walander, but low and behold the word Wanker turns out to be less offensive.

Xard777

you read web bot predictions too?...so sorry wall under doesn't...

pavaka
pavaka  

fxbs:
it is flood,- pls, don't offend ppl intelligence (quote) enough bulsht

it was wall under all along

pavaka
pavaka  

Walander:
Limz,

It was not for you, I did not quote the idiot because there's enough crap in this thread as it is for people to read.

You were most likely posting the same time as I was.

Cheers,

PS. Pava your imaginary friends are all you need.

get rid of that toothbrush

kang_gun
kang_gun  

Need Help...

Hi Akif or all coders in this forum...

Could we make Market_Statistics_v2.mq4 automatically set the StarDate calculations with given periods that we set. Example, let's say i need to see PVP and VWAP for the last 120 hours only. So, the indicator will move and calculate only for the last 120 hours data when the new data (candle) formed. (sorry for my english...)

Thanks

KG

Walander
Walander  

Xard,

You're no different from TRO.

And sadly you couldn't even defend that statement I accused you of. So what are you crying about? The fact you're just as stupid as Pava? Xx3xx?

xard777:

Xard777
Limstylz
Limstylz  

Hmmm...

kang_gun:
Hi Akif or all coders in this forum...

Could we make Market_Statistics_v2.mq4 automatically set the StarDate calculations with given periods that we set. Example, let's say i need to see PVP and VWAP for the last 120 hours only. So, the indicator will move and calculate only for the last 120 hours data when the new data (candle) formed. (sorry for my english...)

Thanks

KG

If you want to move and calculate every hour for the past 120 hours, the problem with that request is that its a floating picture. This is an issue because it would become a moving 'target' so to speak, and the legitimacy of the data yielded would be questioned. As MS & MP traders, trade on this information on typically daily or weekly starts and ends basis, it makes sense for us to do the same.

However, it might be an interesting comparison. I might take a look at this, time permitting.

If you are wanting to automatically generate entirely new data,(rather than remove the earliest hour data and generate current hour data, as your post seems to suggest) either every day or every week, withouthaving to attach multiple instances of the indicator, this has already been requested and I believe Akif is working on this. Again, time permitting, I might look at this too.

kang_gun
kang_gun  
Limstylz:
The problem with that request is that its a floating picture. This is an issue because it would become a moving 'target' so to speak, and the legitimacy of the data yielded would be questioned. As MS & MP traders, trade on this information on typically daily or weekly starts and ends basis, it makes sense for us to do the same. However, it might be an interesting comparison. I might take a look at this, time permitting.

It's really interesting, you can plot it manually to see it. I hope Akif or the others coder could do it...

Regards

KG

fxbs
fxbs  

glad, we back to business

Akif, don't pay attension on off-top, all masturbation discussion will be cut-off anyway and forgotten, all what important - what we do here - that's what will stays and remembered

pavaka
pavaka  

HaHa

Walander:
Xard,

You're no different from TRO.

And sadly you couldn't even defend that statement I accused you of. So what are you crying about? The fact you're just as stupid as Pava? Xx3xx?

you wish....

To add comments, please log in or register