Market Statistics (Volume Histogram, VWAP with SD bands) - page 9

fxbs:
it is flood,- pls, don't offend ppl intelligence (quote) enough bulsht

it was wall under all along

Walander:
Limz,

It was not for you, I did not quote the idiot because there's enough crap in this thread as it is for people to read.

You were most likely posting the same time as I was.

Cheers,

PS. Pava your imaginary friends are all you need.

get rid of that toothbrush

akift:
Just want to remind everybody "the ignore rule".

Please...

Akif,

I abide by that rule. I just want to clarify some statements made earlier as a result of my post here.

First, let me reiterate, "Using this for anything less than 1H charts would NOT be stupid." Market statistics, value area levels, and VWAP are levels of support and resistance calculated and plotted differently on price chart. The fact is, there are those of us who can trade on m1 [lower than H1] successtully and there are those who cannot. It's all a matter of preference and finding your comfort zone and confidence level and that does not make it or anyone else stupid.

Second, the resulting response was totally uncalled for and out of context.

Walander:
I don't know FXcruiser.

I'd respect your opinion, but regardless what you've given this forum was a broken system you left hanging and false promises of a group that never was created.

I'll agree to disagree.

I don't know the relevance of the "broken system you left hanging and false promises...." on my post and on this thread. Since, it got drag in here, please allow me to clear up something.

1. This must be in reference to the HAMA thread. For the thread readers benefit and information, HAMA is still being used profitably by those who put in the time and effort to learn it. Other forum threads have spun out of the HAMA indicator. There are even EAs based on it. The H2 method which is a second generation HAMA has been discontinued. The exclusive Z3 Convergence System is working much better than before when the overall market flow, market cycle, and statistically based market timing were incorporated to it. There isn't anything broken nor anything left hanging. Again, there those who can trade with it even on m1 time frame and there those who cannot.

2. There are no "false promises of a group". HAMA Traders Group is alive and well. Yes, it is smaller and it is exclusive to and for the few and the brave who can withstand the tests. Yes, the membership is closed and it has been by invitation and qualification only. I have been wanting to reopen the membership but I just could not get the timing. I am not a commercial system vendor; I do it for a cause and mission and only when I can spend the time to do it. If that is what was referred to as false promises, then so be it. Plus, I do not teach anyone how to trade, I can only coach someone how to become an optimimum trader. Again, HAMA Traders Group is way beyond systems and indicators and it is not for everybody.

Thanks, again Akif for porting the market statistics and VWAP to MT4 and starting this thread. This is my last post and you know how to contact me. Best wishes to you and everyone else who follow this thread and implement the method into their trading.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

NOTE TO TSD MODERATORS: Please do not delete this post. Thanks.

Need Help...

Hi Akif or all coders in this forum...

Could we make Market_Statistics_v2.mq4 automatically set the StarDate calculations with given periods that we set. Example, let's say i need to see PVP and VWAP for the last 120 hours only. So, the indicator will move and calculate only for the last 120 hours data when the new data (candle) formed. (sorry for my english...)

Thanks

KG

Xard,

You're no different from TRO.

And sadly you couldn't even defend that statement I accused you of. So what are you crying about? The fact you're just as stupid as Pava? Xx3xx?

xard777:
Here is a fun fact for you...

You do realise that the powers that be wanted to change the word Wanker to Walander, but low and behold the word Wanker turns out to be less offensive.

Who would have guessed...Have a nice weekend everyone

Xard777

Limstylz:
The problem with that request is that its a floating picture. This is an issue because it would become a moving 'target' so to speak, and the legitimacy of the data yielded would be questioned. As MS & MP traders, trade on this information on typically daily or weekly starts and ends basis, it makes sense for us to do the same. However, it might be an interesting comparison. I might take a look at this, time permitting.

It's really interesting, you can plot it manually to see it. I hope Akif or the others coder could do it...

Regards

KG

Hmmm...

kang_gun:
Hi Akif or all coders in this forum...

Could we make Market_Statistics_v2.mq4 automatically set the StarDate calculations with given periods that we set. Example, let's say i need to see PVP and VWAP for the last 120 hours only. So, the indicator will move and calculate only for the last 120 hours data when the new data (candle) formed. (sorry for my english...)

Thanks

KG

If you want to move and calculate every hour for the past 120 hours, the problem with that request is that its a floating picture. This is an issue because it would become a moving 'target' so to speak, and the legitimacy of the data yielded would be questioned. As MS & MP traders, trade on this information on typically daily or weekly starts and ends basis, it makes sense for us to do the same.

However, it might be an interesting comparison. I might take a look at this, time permitting.

If you are wanting to automatically generate entirely new data,(rather than remove the earliest hour data and generate current hour data, as your post seems to suggest) either every day or every week, withouthaving to attach multiple instances of the indicator, this has already been requested and I believe Akif is working on this. Again, time permitting, I might look at this too.

glad, we back to business

Akif, don't pay attension on off-top, all masturbation discussion will be cut-off anyway and forgotten, all what important - what we do here - that's what will stays and remembered

HaHa

Walander:
Xard,

You're no different from TRO.

And sadly you couldn't even defend that statement I accused you of. So what are you crying about? The fact you're just as stupid as Pava? Xx3xx?

you wish....

Tick_VWAP

for the sliding window concept. In the fxstreet webinar mark whistler shows a VWAP indicator which can be downloaded from that site and also from here. That indicator is written by Amir Aliev.(It is VWAP.mq4) It basically does what you requested. But instead of time-wise it works the sliding window in tick-wise. I found a small bug in that which causes wrong display if you change the chart period. And also made a small change if the requested tick_count is smaller than a bar volume, VWAP line will be crippled. Anyways they are details. If you want you can compare with the original one. So here is Tick_VWAP.

Let me hear what you think.

Akif,

Files:
tick_vwap.mq4  4 kb
Reason: