Market Statistics (Volume Histogram, VWAP with SD bands) - page 5

Zero substance...

Pava:
and how exactly did I step on your feet?...Do I even know you????

...as with all of your posts. I won't waste any more time, storage or or pixel space. You and xx3xxx are placed on ignore.

whatever

Limstylz:
...as with all of your posts. I won't waste any more time, storage or or pixel space.

so don't...as if your posts are so incredibly usefool

:)

Walander:
Pava, No one needs to "know" you to "know" you're an idiot. It's not that hard. People sort of figure these things out as soon as you type something.

talking about yourself?

Like I said.

You act and talk like a child. I wouldn't be surprised if your family tree has genetic defects causing awfully bad mental retardation. Enjoy your "magik" number- I'm trading and don't need to talk to you anymore. I think everyone who reads your comments do not need any more assurance from me that you are.

An Idiot.

?

Walander:
Like I said.

You act and talk like a child. I wouldn't be surprised if your family tree has genetic defects causing awfully bad mental retardation. Enjoy your "magik" number- I'm trading and don't need to talk to you anymore. I think everyone who reads your comments do not need any more assurance from me that you are.

An Idiot.

wall under...I really think you should not talk to me like that...there is always consequences to ones actions...you know...

Suggestions for your statistics indi

Afkit,

Please consider the following suggestion for your statistics indicator:

Automatic last day start (to see the current day only)

Number of days (used with above to see past number of individual days)

GMT offset (needs to be in your code so that day times start and end the same time every day... Do not only utilise PERIOD_D1 in your code, offset needs to be +(PERIOD_H1*GMT offset*60).This is so that the PVP and VWAP are calculated from the correct times. Let me know if you need further clarification.)

I hope the above makes sense to you. Your indicator is much better than the market profile indi I had which does not display correctly when looking at more than a days worth of volume over price, however, yours lacks the above functionality... (I could use multiple indicators, but I would need to edit them manually every day... I'm just too lazy).

akift:
I am thinking of automatically finding turning points(like fractals)[maybe on higher time frames like you suggested] and put a VWAP on them automatically rather than manually...How does that sound? Akif,

That's great akift.. I agree with you..

KG

Not showing me anything that price isnt though

Akift,

the chart you posted some time back on post #35 with the bands... It's not showing me anything that price isn't already. Do you really need that indicator if you can visually see that price is consolidating there and the market statistics/profile indicator is showing you that's where the POC/PVP is?

thanks, Akift

Ok good morning,

It is 6:50 am here. I just woke up and pheww a lot of fight..

Ok If you care what I am saying, please lets not make this flame war any longer. They use a very good system at traders laboratory for this stuff. Which is "ignore rule" as they say. If you dont like what smbdy is saying. Pls just ignore. Otherwise that will trigger him to respond, and his response will trigger you to write more and harsher. So pls ignore a post if you dont like.Thats all we need.

I need to catch the service bus so I will do my best commenting at work.

Cheers.

[Pls do not fight, There is enough fight going on in the world. Lets have peace at least in this virtual world. Thank you]

Akif,

Reason: