Market Statistics (Volume Histogram, VWAP with SD bands) - page 7

Walander:
Using this for anything less than 1H charts would be stupid. .....

With due respect, sir, I beg to disagree. "Stupid"? I don't believe so. Fast? Yes. Risky? Well, that's an inherent factor in the business.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I don't know FXcruiser.

I'd respect your opinion, but regardless what you've given this forum was a broken system you left hanging and false promises of a group that never was created.

I'll agree to disagree.

Walander:
I don't know FXcruiser.

I'd respect your opinion, but regardless what you've given this forum was a broken system you left hanging and false promises of a group that never was created.

I'll agree to disagree.

Walander, WOW! I agree NOT to argue!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Bear in mind that I only overlay the market statistic values and VWAP to my own trading method chart setups on Ninja Trader and MT4. Somehow, the levels are not plotting the same. Regardless, the idea is there though I prefer the NT version.

A lot of things can cause this. I dont know how it is implemented in Ninja. Does it start from a fixed date or is it using last x ticks(or bars-if it is bars then question comes which tf, so it should be ticks.:)) MT versus NT... Wide availability what brings me close to MT. As far as I know only GAIN provides free Forex feed to NT. And for the speed MT is uncomparable to any other product which I have seen.

fxcruiser:

I am familiar with Jperl's threads at TL forum. To be honest, I only read a couple posts/pages. I will not comment on it here as it maybe construed as negative. I will be glad to discuss it with you privately if you wish.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I will be glad to .

forex journal article

In April 2009 issue of Forex Journal Mark Whistler has a splendid article about "Why Many Technical Indicators Failing the Current Market"

He is saying next issue he will give examples. I couldnt find those issues if anybody has it. I would be glad if he can post it here.

Akif,

Is this aimed at me?

Walander:
What can you actually tell about anything? Such incoherent paragraphs of thought make me wonder why you even bother. Using this for anything less than 1H charts would be stupid. Price action reacts to specific points of price- but they are not brick walls at pin point levles.

Walander,

I notice this post came after mine although I can't see how this is relevant to what I posted. Please explain yourself.

akift:
hi fxcruiser,

If you already know that thread I really would like to hear about your suggestions about how can we use this approach for forex. If not if you have time please check it. Your recommendations are highly welcomed.

Thanks again for posting.

Akif,

Akif,

Thank you for starting the thread.

I am familiar with Jperl's threads at TL forum. To be honest, I only read a couple posts/pages. I will not comment on it here as it maybe construed as negative. I will be glad to discuss it with you privately if you wish.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

:)

Limstylz:
Walander, I notice this post came after mine although I can't see how this is relevant to what I posted. Please explain yourself.

keep your friends close and your enemies closer...HaHa

Pava:
keep your friends close and your enemies closer...HaHa

hey, enough flooding already!

?

fxbs:
hey, enough flooding already!

that's not flooding..this is a quote from a movie "The Godfather"

Reason: