Market Statistics (Volume Histogram, VWAP with SD bands) - page 4

Then go figure out where the USD is going and quit asking questions and asking for advice from people you idiot.

How rhetorical would your "question for experienced traders" be if you could actually predict the future? Very rhetorical.

Sorry Akift- there's alot of idiots on this board. Meet Pava- the man who runs an EA off a "magik" number that predicts the future. The magic number is simply the unique order number in which a EA should be able to track its own trades from another EA. Pava has yet to figure out.

XX3XX the genius who has popped out of nowhere. Has 0 trading knowledge, and uses as many indicators as possible. Like I said to him at one point in time, that his charts look like a kids play day at the paint factory. Messy and frankly aimless in nature.

Both believe in stupid things, and to save yourself some grief you should simply ignore some of their requests.

Cheers,

Pava:
Well...actually..I know one indicator that predicts future just fine....

Walander:
Then go figure out where the USD is going and quit asking questions and asking for advice from people you idiot.

How rhetorical would your "question for experienced traders" be if you could actually predict the future? Very rhetorical.

Sorry Akift- there's alot of idiots on this board. Meet Pava- the man who runs an EA off a "magik" number that predicts the future. The magic number is simply the unique order number in which a EA should be able to track its own trades from another EA. Pava has yet to figure out.

XX3XX the genius who has popped out of nowhere. Has 0 trading knowledge, and uses as many indicators as possible. Like I said to him at one point in time, that his charts look like a kids play day at the paint factory. Messy and frankly aimless in nature.

Both believe in stupid things, and to save yourself some grief you should simply ignore some of their requests.

Cheers,

I get a feeling you still using that toothbrush...

To brush my teeth after talking to idiots like you. The taste of stupidity lingers longer than your family tree of mental retardation.

Cheers,

Listen...

Walander:
To brush my teeth after talking to idiots like you. The taste of stupidity lingers longer than your family tree of mental retardation. Cheers,

you know where that toothbrush was...don't change the subject

(why are you so angry?...another loosing day?...you know it will go on forever for you)...

Minor detail

Scrat:
i asked about this as i'm currently using a version of market_profile indicator which works this way... (there is quite an active thread @ FF about trading using VSA, and these things are coming together very nice ).

This is not VSA. VSA is a minor part of what market statistics/profile is. You can trade one without the other, however... and this is the important point...

Market profile/statistics shows you WHERE people are at price level, whereas VSA tells you WHEN they are in the market. This is an important distinction because it doesn't matter if they were at a certain price at say 1pm today or 7am this morning, only that participants were there, growing in accumulation, thereby showing correct levels of Supply and Demand (Resistance/Support).

Remember, price is the daddy over time.

Well said

Walander:
eet Pava- the man who runs an EA off a "magik" number that predicts the future."

XX3XX the genius who has popped out of nowhere. Has 0 trading knowledge, and uses as many indicators as possible.

I have been in various threads where the pair of them have spouted rubbish... I am glad you think the same.

However, to move this thread forward and rise above it (so to speak), just ignore them guys. They really aren't worth the time!

Anyways,

The market statistics indicator is extremely useful. Its practical applications to predict the future is probably slim to none.

But its analytical application to presuppose areas of "oversold" or "overbought" areas are mildly valid. Oversold and Overbought are overused terms and should really be seen as areas of good value. A good value to sell or a good value to buy.

How I plan to use this indicator is based on the fundamentals of SD and normal distribution. The market lays out it's average value, you need to decide whether that average value meets market expectations. How you decide to define the average value depends on how you view the markets. I wouldn't solely depend on technicals for this valuation.

Limstylz:
I have been in various threads where the pair of them have spouted rubbish... I am glad you think the same. However, to move this thread forward and rise above it (so to speak), just ignore them guys. They really aren't worth the time!

I don't like posting my statements up, but since Pava is an annoying prick.

Enjoy. - I don't trade with much stress, but at least I "trade" not "bet" you ignorant ape.

PS. I use moderately high risk on this account- I do not suggest anyone to use the same MM ratio I am currently using. I opened this account purely for the sake of testing Broco.

Files:

?

Limstylz:
I have been in various threads where the pair of them have spouted rubbish... I am glad you think the same. However, to move this thread forward and rise above it (so to speak), just ignore them guys. They really aren't worth the time!

and how exactly did I step on your feet?...Do I even know you????

Pava,

No one needs to "know" you to "know" you're an idiot. It's not that hard. People sort of figure these things out as soon as you type something.

Pava:
and how exactly did I step on your feet?...Do I even know you????
Reason: