Trading System by Xard777 - page 33

xx3xxx:
control - I === on the chart (any template)

then pick an INDICATOR

click editbutton

click inputtab

== double Click on any line -- to change the input parameter

-- please tell US, after you are FAMILIAR with the above METHOD to change the input parameter of ANY INDICATOR

\

I've been changing parameters within MT 4 for several years now. I'm looking for the indicator and the parameter mentioned in the post that I copied . I'm trying to uses the EZ system.

picking tops & bottoms....

alot is going on right now, as we are nearing the 4th quarter, and typically extreme highs lows are realixed this time of year, while I do have certain levels marked as support/resistance long term, it's what happens intrday, and hence the saying, trade what you see, not what you think.

we can't always pin point precise turning points, I did make some suggestions, and put myself out there, and levels were breached, but I am not shy, and I did wiggle out with a few pips, seems alot of market making pyscology is going on right now, where nothing is text book or conventional/natural/flow.

I like to call this the "shake outs" to get the weak traders fearful!!!, it's not normal rythem and I do anticipate alot of consolidation/whip-saw. as much of 2009 has been.

know your range, on all time frames, get a feel for what the daily, 4hr, 15 min are saying with any system, know your bias, as higher time frames dictate smaller, but, and it's a BIG BUTT, as in greedy banks, will mess with you, that said, you still can have a bias, and do a top down aproach...meaning, daily, 4hr, 15 min, and gain a sence of bias.

getting out at break even is a good thing, but can be difficult whem up 200 pips and cash out with only 50, you need to learn to liquidate parts of your positions, or you will never win in this game.

Holding for what you belive is a big swing area, only to be up that many pips and cashing out with a fraction, is a disaster wating to happen, always take somethin off that table, even when wrong if you do your home work and price reacts, you will more than likely get a bounce/reaction.

especially, trying to capture big swings, from an intrday perspective, meaning plus or minus 20 some odd pips, to gain 300-600 pips. not to easy, but fun to try...

Lets see what the euro has in store to close out the week as to form a good plan of attack for the up-coming week and I will be happy to share my thoughts, just a hint, fridays are typically retrace days for the weeks momentum!!!

Watch .4430 area to long the euro next week, I am short once again counter trend from previous intrday high, good luck!!!, we are seeking .5137!!!!

we are either there now, or?

we got a ways to go, momentum suggests we got a ways to go higher time frames, fibs can make an argument either way, but no one has elliot plotted like I do, it's my gift to this forum!!!!!, and I mean no one~~~

we are certainly at a resistance area, if you know your fibs, but is it " The Reversal area"?

I think it's just a pillback area, and resume with higher time fram momentum, lets wait and see,,,,and trust me, I am the real deal...=)))))

well, when it comes to theory, or subjectivity....LOL

Files:

what does it mean

typically extreme highs lows are realixed this time of year

does it means volatility ?/!

if it is volatile or exceptional swing during 5Min bar, why don't we try on cross-currency , will we excape the tornado swing by trading on cross-curency

ziggy123,

nice codes and tpl,if you dont mind can you share this with us?

ziggy123:
we got a ways to go, momentum suggests we got a ways to go higher time frames, fibs can make an argument either way, but no one has elliot plotted like I do, it's my gift to this forum!!!!!, and I mean no one~~~

we are certainly at a resistance area, if you know your fibs, but is it " The Reversal area"?

I think it's just a pillback area, and resume with higher time fram momentum, lets wait and see,,,,and trust me, I am the real deal...=)))))

well, when it comes to theory, or subjectivity....LOL

hi ziggy,

Can you clarify how the OP made more clear step by step. I mean what is necessary first and subsequent visits. This will facilitate the newbie to make their own analysis based on the steps you inform here. This method suitable also for swing traders or not, if suitable, how they should view or do analysis. Whatever your kindness teach us about forex is greatly appreciated for newbie like me. Sorry my english, I use tranlatition language.

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and have to say this is one excellent forum.

I have question for xard. I tried your templates and they look promising but I don't know what are some things for. What are the color dots for, and what are this audio warnings . What does every stage means. If you could write us a little manual. There are newbies out there that won't know the meanings.

And what color of dot represent selling or buying.

Sorry if my question looks dumb but I had to ask.

oseloth:
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and have to say this is one excellent forum.

I have question for xard. I tried your templates and they look promising but I don't know what are some things for. What are the color dots for, and what are this audio warnings . What does every stage means. If you could write us a little manual. There are newbies out there that won't know the meanings.

And what color of dot represent selling or buying.

Sorry if my question looks dumb but I had to ask.

Stop spamming, and READ THE THREAD !

If you can write, i suppose you are able to read ?

Sorry if it looks like spamming but I did read it. from the post 1 to the last. And if I did find my answers I would'n ask this.

Sometimes, the price level will reach certain point, before it rebound --- scenario A

-- the other times, shoot through all the ceiling or floor

For scenario A -- should we aim to find those level, or consider it is as LUCKY / UNLUCKY when those level reached

I guess, we could think those as DESTINATION price level -- not sure, how it is being determined

Reason: