Catching a reversal or correction - page 16

Time and again I am convinced that there is a certain category of homo sapiens for whom the highest point of pleasure, voluptuousness, is, oddly enough, flood-gate...

artmedia70:
Once again I am convinced that there is a certain category of homo sapiens, for whom the highest point of pleasure, voluptuousness is, oddly enough, flood-phobia...

You've made sure - enjoy it!

===

))) Have you ever tried looking in the mirror? )))

Svinozavr:

It's horrible...

For fuck's sake - how many different words can you use to explain the obvious?

===

No. I don't want to go down that road with you. I'll stand in the bushes.

You have a very specific language which can only be understood by the regulars. Explain in a clearer way, maybe in private)) The obvious is obvious only to those who have seen it!

Has anyone seen my screenshot at all? I'm sorry for meddling with my problems :o), but can we get back to the subject?

After yellow, we wait for a breakdown of green, after blue, we wait for a breakdown of red.It's an input. The output is interesting, there's a problem with the automatic output. Yellow/blue fractals are 10/5 bars, red/green fractals are 3/1 bar. The exit is supposed to be a profit, by the way.

Gerasimm:

Has anyone seen my screenshot at all? I'm sorry to barge in with my problems :o), but can we kind of get back on topic?

After the yellow one, we wait for the green one to break through, after the blue one, we wait for the red one to break through.It's an entry. I'm interested in the exit, I'm stuck with the automatic exit. Yellow/blue fractals are 10/5 bars, red/green fractals are 3/1 bar. The exit is supposed to be a profit, by the way.

Somehow I'm not clear about the entries... I want to open a buy position. After the formation of yellow, I should wait for the formation of green, and then its breakdown? And then I should wait for the emergence of blue, then red and after its breakdown to enter the position? Somehow, such a miracle does not work.

Let's please describe the entry into the Buy position in more detail - then we'll think about what to do with it. OK?

NTH:

You have very specific language which is sometimes only understood by the regulars. Explain in a clearer way, you can do it in person)) The obvious is obvious only to those who have seen it!

Mlchu...

artmedia70:

Somehow I'm not clear about the entrances... I want to open a Buy position. After the formation of yellow, should I wait for the formation of green, and then its breakdown? And then wait for the emergence of blue, then red and after its breakdown to enter the position? That does not seem to work like a miracle...

Please, describe the entry into the Buy position in more detail - and then we will think about what to do with it. OK?

Well, blue and yellow are the "higher" fractals 10 bars before and 5 bars after the extremum. We wait for it (them), for example, blue ones appear , after that we wait for a "junior" one. The red-green setting is 3 bars before and 1 bar after the extremum.

By the way, I should change settings on "higher" fractals from 10/5 to 10/2... In principle it does not blur the picture, but the signal appears much earlier.

Gerasimm:

Well blue and yellow are the "older" fractals 10 bars before and 5 bars after the extremum. We wait for it (them), for example the blue one appeared , after that we wait for the "junior" one. The red-green setting is 3 bars before and 1 bar after the extremum.

By the way, it is necessary to change settings on "higher" fractals from 10/5 to 10/2. It does not blur the signal, but it appears much earlier.

Blue-yellow - senior fractals, blue - lower, yellow - upper.

Red-green is the lower fractals, red is the upper fractal, green is the lower fractal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

For a long position:

1. An older, lower (blue) fractal has appeared.

2. we wait for the lower, upper (red) fractal.

3. The price has broken the lower, upper (red) fractal (by how many pips should we consider this breakthrough to be a true one?

Is it correct?

For Sell - respectively, mirrorwise.

First, I think, we should make entries, and then watch in the tester and decide how to make exits. It's more visual and I think it's better. :)

artmedia70:
Blue-yellow - senior fractals, blue - lower, yellow - upper.

Red-green are junior fractals, red is top and green is bottom.

For the long position:

1. An older, lower (blue) fractal has appeared.

2. wait for the junior, upper (red) fractal.

3. The price has broken the lower, upper (red) fractal (by how many pips should we consider this breakthrough to be a true one?

Is it correct?

For Sell - respectively, mirrorwise.

First, I think we should make entries, and then look in the tester and decide how to make exits. It's more visual and I think it's better... :)

Well I'm really far from programming, except for nlp :o) Looks like it by all accounts, but with the output so far "?".

Pardon the flubbing, but I'm getting tired of it... Generals of the Sandpits, but about "mummies". Who's got it?

"Why did Gerasim drown the Mummy..."

Reason: