Trading System by Xard777 - page 36

1 hr data covering 2 week period

I've attatch a chart demonstrating 2 weeks of data on the 1hr time frame, during this period price has moved a total of 600 pips, any good trader would get at least 30% of this or 200 pips.

That is trading intrday, and perhaps having a 15 min time frame side by side with the 1hr, or a position trader would have captured a min of 60% of this move, murrey math rules for support and resistance Zard knows as much as I do, we don't to be looking for longs on this pait just yet...=)

what do you think Zard, if anything .6600 counter trend play, as for news trading, google it, try and find a coah to do it live, there is one good souce I have book marked for that I can share, but it's just not necessary, be mindful of high impact, and know your technicals, you will be fine, otherwise if you want to entertain your friend with fundamental jargon and appear more smart than you really are I can dig it up for you, just a note a good quality news service will run you between 300-1500/month!

Now, I know this is all identifing in hind sight, but I can promise you if I am sitting at my computer, I know the criteria for myself to be entering trades, and more importantly, why!

I will be looking for this pair to pull back from here, and looking to sell at .6800...=)~

Files:
1hr_data.gif  37 kb

Here is an update using the murrey alltf

Xard777

Looks real nice Zard...

Cable looking strong to the downside, .6140 long term support?...wink .-)

sure would form a nice daily reversal gartley pattern at .7578 if it goes there.....=))))

gazillionaires will be made from that resistance area!!!!

Here I go putting myself out there again....LOL

xard777:
Here is an update using the murrey alltf Xard777

ziggy123:
Maybe, I can help you out here Zard...osoppo...Zig~

Hello ziggy, and thank you for your little course! You know, we all have ever something new to learn.

Anyway, although this is the first time I write on this forum, I'm not completely a newbie. I'm trading by 1 year and now I'm beginning to see some result (last 3 weeks were +3%, +4%, +6.7%). What I am really asking is specific rules for this specific system. Installing the system on MT4 and watching at charts, I see several paints in the chart, but didn't find any rule on how to use them for trading.

Let me give an example: some candles are marked by nice orange and green dots (or yellow sometimes). Some dots are surrounded by blue circles, some other are surrounded by a start-like depicted symbol (and I see this are a ZigZag swing indicator). Moreover, a blue ladder style indicator makes dynamic support of price and an orange one makes dynamic resistance. At the bottom of the chart I see a special setupped stochastic...

When do we enter short, for ex.? When an orange dot appears? Or with an orange dot + overbought stochastic?

Somewhere in the chart, a strange bar (aqua background with blue progress bar into or pink background with red progress bar into) appear. It seem to mark some trend reverse chart pattern, but how should we exactly interpret it? Whad does indicate its length, and the lengh of the internal progress bar?

Finally, when I load the Trade profile, several alerts "Trial version has expired! Email..." appear. What does this mean?

The system looks very good, but inicators are given as ex4, so it is impossible to see the code and understand as they work. Do the dots appear at the close of the candle or are they lagging (so the dot is painted after some candles that confirm the swing)? these and other answers are important to ues well ther system, but I couldn't find.

What I ask, if possible, is to have information or references/links to where information is, in order to understand deeply the system and so mastering it. Maybe finally I will not use it as it is, but will simpli incorporate part of it in my actual systems.

Thank you very much.

ez chart murry

hi, i tried using the template name_ 15 tlp on eur/jpy. the ez chart murry indi did not display on chart but it did work with gbp/usd. any ideas?

eforex3:
hi, i tried using the template name_ 15 tlp on eur/jpy. the ez chart murry indi did not display on chart but it did work with gbp/usd. any ideas?

Working on it...

Excellent work and thanks heaps !!!

Hi Xaard , mr magician man )

Loving the system I down loaded the last update from post one and I am using the interbank fx demo Metatrader . Your murrline templates from other thread working fine but could not get this template working right . Your indi is there but no candles ? And also the Ez chart empty window ..So your suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanking in advance ...

Reagards Vito

Try this version for mtf murrey...

Xard777

real sweet!!!

perhaps if it ran in the foreground. your octave levels act on price pretty good zard, it's nice to not see so many variations of lines ..., _._._, _ _ _, _____, etc.

what are the chances of me getting this indy in MQ4 file...LOL

=)))

xard777:
Try this version for mtf murrey... Xard777

ziggy123:
real sweet!!!

perhaps if it ran in the foreground. your octave levels act on price pretty good zard, it's nice to not see so many variations of lines ..., _._._, _ _ _, _____, etc.

what are the chances of me getting this indy in MQ4 file...LOL

=)))

Here you are....

Xard777