Trading System by Xard777 - page 37

Thank you so much zard, I will add it to a template and refrence it often, I will have to buy you a beer sometime...or 2...=)

xard777:
Here you are.... Xard777

hi xaard

Would you kindly post the latest set up again ,post 1 and updates not working on my mt4 platform for some reason

Thanks in advance

menomoo:
Would you kindly post the latest set up again ,post 1 and updates not working on my mt4 platform for some reason Thanks in advance

Here you are....I think I missed an indicator or two...oops! sorry

Xard777

there's a port on the western bay, the saailors say brandy whay a good girtl, he came on a summers day, brining gifts from far away, the harbor was his home, he had always told the the truth he was an honest man...she still can still hear hin say?????

I want to create a trading room zard!!!!!, miss ya bro.... we'll offer free real time in the markets for a certain time, after, well???

can't do it hear, but call me out?

I'll help any way i can.....

I know my shit bro!!!

sell, the fucking aussie.... .8738, stop 60 pips, wel over 200 pips for now

our creativity is'nt getting it....it's not enough, and I am willing to put it all out there for now, only a hand select!!!!

short the fucking aussie man....now!!!!!!!!!!!

we're presenting some of the best stuff this forum has ever seen, but, it's perspective, the blind, leading, blind, without, someone guiding, out yourself back in the begining days?

we can help them avoid the slaughter!!!!!

systems are not shit, without a general!!!

beta testers, wanted, only a select handful...cover immediate expenses, with no profit!!!!

we can create daily videos, prior to joining a live trading room, so newbies have a clue, I am getting messages of mass confusion, wanting to see when/why/how....we do it free for the 1st 1000 pips, per new subscriber, to offset any expenses, I can tell you I am one of the best traders in the world!!!!!

these ******s need us man.....

we need camtasia!!!!!!

your best systems, and mine...period!!!!!, free!!!!!

we screw around, or we go live and put it out there, pips? per week daily, weekly, what do you want?

xard777:
Here you are....I think I missed an indicator or two...oops! sorry Xard777

ziggy123:
there's a port on the western bay, the saailors say brandy whay a good girtl, he came on a summers day, brining gifts from far away, the harbor was his home, he had always told the the truth he was an honest man...she still can still hear hin say?????

Right now...I am more interested on when Apple is going to release the new iTablet.

Xard777

xard777:
Right now...I am more interested on when Apple is going to release the new iTablet. Xard777

RHHAAAAAAAAAA !!!

The Itablet

Another "Apple fan" who trade on windows 7 on his macbookpro

I feel obligated

you know more about apple tham me.....

fine!!! you know my 1st target!!!!

xard777:
Right now...I am more interested on when Apple is going to release the new iTablet. Xard777
Files:

The H1 chart says it all...

Big Joe:
RHHAAAAAAAAAA !!!

The Itablet

Another "Apple fan" who trade on windows 7 on his macbookpro

Can you imagine...iTablet running win 7....sweet:-))

Xard777

I love you bro......

It's not about us, I know you got game.....=)))))

this ***** is gonna drop, nice play!!!!

Biatch

xard777:
The H1 chart says it all...