Trading System by Xard777 - page 34

I know it is not, but I would like to test it. I could only find when somebody asked xard that he said see first post. and there is no explanation in first post. It's like some of posts are missing. Well I will have to figure it my self. But thanks anyway

xard777 and Murrey Math

Xard777,

I've been trading Murrey Math since 1997. I was a student of his before he even had the EOD software. Anyway, I'm looking to apply these principles with Forex, I saw in another thread you had done a lot of work there.

Two questions:

1. How did that work out for you and;

2. Can you zip up and post the filters I need to use?

For now I'd like to stick with basic MM before getting into all this other witchcraft looking stuff you're working on.

Many thanks,

Mark

Xard777,

Thanks for you works!

Waiting for new ideas and templates...

HOW to....

For all types of METHODS

actually, what determine the TIME OF ENTRY

e.g.

will it be the last 3 min of the 5M bar

will it be the assumption of constant shape in 30M chart ??

how to decide the best time of entry ?

xx3xxx:
For all types of METHODS

actually, what determine the TIME OF ENTRY

e.g.

will it be the last 3 min of the 5M bar

will it be the assumption of constant shape in 30M chart ??

how to decide the best time of entry ?

your gut?......

now I am using -- touching some indicator line -- border etc

or when circle formed

== but this method is only good, when it is extremely narrow range swinging

it id bad for US trading hours (or around 6:00am in NYC)

gut -- when gut almost formed?? or after the gut get hold of itself, after a while that we see good entry point ? (i.e. before, or how many minutes after?)

xx3xxx:
now I am using -- touching some indicator line -- border etc

or when circle formed

== but this method is only good, when it is extremely narrow range swinging

it id bad for US trading hours (or around 6:00am in NYC)

gut -- when gut almost formed?? or after the gut get hold of itself, after a while that we see good entry point ? (i.e. before, or how many minutes after?)

It is a moment of no return...another thing...if you feel like moving your TP first...your bet is a good one...if you want to adjust your SL first to move it further away...your bet is bad...

Just an idea

XARD777,

I have been following your thread and like your system. I was wondering, why not convert the #MT ArrZZx2 into an MTF indicator. This would create greater certainty to trade reversals as bottoms/tops are found (at the same price level) on multiple Time Frame.

I beleive that when they coincide (multiple TF tops/bottoms) it would result in larger moves.

Cheers

I am always thinking

rectangle box -- in 5 min -- rather than parallelogram

U-turn if it falls (i.e. reverse) a bit

momentarily (1 bar only) movement in 5 min

once enter, then I wait (no matter it is losing / profiting)

so many bad habit to KICK !!

snake force alternative...

Here is a setup I have been playing with that has been giving good signals, some traders struggle with the snake force, although I love it, this CCI/T-3 indicator shows price realtion ship with the strike, and trend roll overs, I have the 15 min and 1hr charts, side, by side...play around w/it...slight variation is all.

Files: